• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

@Anser; I have all those Pokemon already, but I guess I can trade you for an Adamant Elekid with Cross Chop and Ice Punch.

Perfect. I'll get on it right away! Send me a message or send me a reply in this thread when you're done with the Jolly Growlithe. I'll do the same when I have your Elekid.

@Anser; I have all those Pokemon already, but I guess I can trade you for an Adamant Elekid with Cross Chop and Ice Punch.

Perfect. I'll get on it right away! Send me a message or send me a reply in this thread when you're done with the Jolly Growlithe. I'll do the same when I have your Elekid.

Hey, I just realized there's no way I have enough time to do this. I'm horribly sorry, but it would take a lot longer than I can spend doing it. I will be gone from Sunday to Wednesday, and then I start back to school Thursday. I should be able to breed you a Male Growlithe with Close Combat so you can do the rest yourself, but I could not manage to get all of that just right in a few hours, because I'm probably going to be busy most of the day tomorrow as well. Again, my apologies.

Hey, I just realized there's no way I have enough time to do this. I'm horribly sorry, but it would take a lot longer than I can spend doing it. I will be gone from Sunday to Wednesday, and then I start back to school Thursday. I should be able to breed you a Male Growlithe with Close Combat so you can do the rest yourself, but I could not manage to get all of that just right in a few hours, because I'm probably going to be busy most of the day tomorrow as well. Again, my apologies.

Don't worry, I understand! If you have the chance, just breed the male Growlithe with Close Combat, and I'll do the rest. If you see you're not going to have the time, it doesn't matter. Thanks for your help anyway :) We'll trade someday!

Guys, I need help again! D: I need someone to breed a male Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with 31 IVs in Speed, please! I don't care about the other IVs, I just need 31 in Speed. If it's an Infernape who knows Flare Blitz and Close Combat, even better! Tell me what you want in return here.

P.S: Sorry for double posting, my previous post is kind of old already so that's why I decided to not edit it.

Guys, I need help again! D: I need someone to breed a male Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with 31 IVs in Speed, please! I don't care about the other IVs, I just need 31 in Speed. If it's an Infernape who knows Flare Blitz and Close Combat, even better! Tell me what you want in return here.

P.S: Sorry for double posting, my previous post is kind of old already so that's why I decided to not edit it.

I'm sorry but I don't think I'll have time to do any request of this kind for a while.

I'm sorry but I don't think I'll have time to do any request of this kind for a while.

Maybe someone else? D:

I know there isn't one on the list but I figured I'd ask anyways. Do you have a Manaphy? If so, I have a Deoxys for you.

I know there isn't one on the list but I figured I'd ask anyways. Do you have a Manaphy? If so, I have a Deoxys for you.

I'm afraid I don't have one to trade. I can breed Phione, which I know isn't worth nearly as much. Anything else I can trade you I really want a Deoxys.

Can I have 8 DW Eevee's? Can they be male too?

Also, if you have a random male Shinx, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott that are less then Lv. 5 or at Lv. 5 can I have them?

Can I have 8 DW Eevee's? Can they be male too?

Also, if you have a random male Shinx, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott that are less then Lv. 5 or at Lv. 5 can I have them?

That's a bunch, but I think I already have a few males w/ DW Ability. What are you offering because I'm not very interested in doing those requests without something good in return honestly. I can breed any of the others as well, Shinx could be DW I think.

Guys, I really need a female Murkrow whose ability is Moxie. Can I get one, please? D:

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom