• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: HA Amaura and Gen 6 Adamant/Naughty Groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel_Justice

Forged in Combat
Reaction score
As it says in the title.

I'll accept Amaura as long as it has its HA IVs, EVs, nature and moves don't matter. I can trade BP items, evo stones, berries or various HA pokes. I have many so tell me what you're looking for and I'll see if I can get it.

For Groudon I'd prefer it gen 6 with Adamant/Naughty nature. I can offer multiple BP items/berries, a destiny knot, a master ball, an ability capsule, Lugia (not mine but from someone's HGSS game) or shinies with evo stones attached to them. The shinies I have are Bulbasaur, Braviary, Charmeleon, Ditto, Frillish, Litwick, Miltank, Pawniard, Whishmur and Vanillite. If you want details on the shinies I can do that. I don't mind if Groudon is cloned as long as it fits the other criteria.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom