• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Legendarys | Offering Legendarys / Shinys

valefire

Reaction score
I am currently looking for the following legendary's so I can complete my Live Dex:

Updated as of 6/25/14

Genesect
Keldeo
Victini ( still interested in a low level victini )
Darkrai
Deoxys
Regigigas

I can offer the following legendarys:

i have 3 mewtwos available all level 70 i will be happy to trade one with the
mewtwo 1: impish nature 31ivs in def, sp atk, speed
mewtwo 2: docile nature 31ivs in hp, atk, sp def
mewtwo 3: gentile nature 31ivs in hp, atk, sp atk

yvetal
i have 2 available
lvl 65 jap bold 31 ivs in def, sp atk, sp def
lvl 50 31 ivs in hp, atk, sp def

zygarde
lv 70 quirky, 31 ivs in hp, def, sp atk, sp def

I can offer the following shinys:

lvl 7 farfeth'd: naughty nature 31ivs in special def ( can nickname if you would like )
lvl 10 gulpin: sassy nature 31 ivs in sp atk
lvl 45 sandslash: bashful nature 31 iv in sp def

My info is in my sig i can be online at about anytime if we set something up :)

I have completed the game in Y so if you are after something specific megastone wise also let me know im happy to try and work something out with the poke trade holding it.

Last edited:
I am currently looking for the following legendary's so I can complete my Live Dex:

Genesect
Keldeo
Victini ( would prefer the liberty pass version since I lost 2 event ones when my game got corrupted )
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Jirachi
Regigigas

I can offer the following legendarys:
Mewtwo with the y megastone
zygarde
thundurus
yvetal

I can offer the following shinys:
lvl 5 misdreavus
lvl 48 aggron
lvl 7 farfeth'd
lvl 45 samds;asj
lvl 1 carbink
lvl 10 gulpin

My info is in my sig i can be online at about anytime if we set something up :)
I have completed the game in Y so if you are after something specific megastone wise also let me know im happy to try and work something out with the poke trade holding it.

I'll give you my Arceus for your Thundurus! I'm online right now, and my FC is 1865-0542-5287. In-game name is Anthony

Last edited:
adding you now :)

trade done thanks !

updated main post as well

Last edited:
zygarde
yvetal

What are the natures/IVs of these two? I can offer event Genesect (Korean, shiny) or event Victini (Japanese) for either if they match what I'm looking for.

i have a few of them
zygarde:
lvl 70 adamant, 31 ivs in atk, def, sp def
yvetal:
jap lvl 62 bold, 31ivs in def, sp atk, sp def
lvl 50 rash, 31ivs in hp atk, sp def

for a reggigigas can i get the shiny aggron?

if you would like it i can defiantly trade it to you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a few of them
zygarde:
yvetal:

Gah, the Rash Yveltal is close to what I'm looking for, but the IVs are in the wrong stats.

I'll take the Adamant Zygarde, if you would be so kind as to pick either the Genesect or Victini.

i have a few of them
zygarde:
yvetal:

Gah, the Rash Yveltal is close to what I'm looking for, but the IVs are in the wrong stats.

I'll take the Adamant Zygarde, if you would be so kind as to pick either the Genesect or Victini.

ugh such a hard choice between those two are they both lvl 100? i'm adding you to my friends list now

@valefire; May I ask how you feel about clones? I have a Jirachi that I can clone.

Last edited:
ugh such a hard choice between those two are they both lvl 100? i'm adding you to my friends list now

Yeah they are (Victini was trained to it before I received it, Genesect is handed out at the same level). I'd prefer to trade Victini but I will leave that up to you. Tell me when you've decided and I'll get online to trade.

Yeah they are (Victini was trained to it before I received it, Genesect is handed out at the same level). I'd prefer to trade Victini but I will leave that up to you. Tell me when you've decided and I'll get online to trade.

i was actually leaning towards the victini as it was lol :)
ill get on in a second to trade it to ya

@valefire; May I ask how you feel about clones? I have a Jirachi that I can clone.

i dont mind clones as long as they are legit clones that i can put in the bank of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
@valefire;
The original came from the 2010 Gamestop event, so yes it is legit and can be put in bank :) Do you think I could get the shiny Aggron? & If not that then the Gulpin?

@valefire;
The original came from the 2010 Gamestop event, so yes it is legit and can be put in bank :) Do you think I could get the shiny Aggron? & If not that then the Gulpin?
i can trade you either of the two your choice ill add you to my list now if you are online we can do it now :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom