• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (trade slots full for now)

No problem, @AgentX;! owo Thank YOU too!
@mineowyn; Hey, you're online yes? I can quickly get rid of those HM moves on Ocealot if you want!
@Power of Aura; don't mean to nag, but I have to be home early today, 3:45PM my time. 8D; Anytime you want to trade is good.

Last edited:

yeap going into the wifi room now.

congrats on your 2500th post!

I'll be waiting in the wifi room

Thanks alot for helping with the trade back! :) And the lava cookie. Aww.. now I feel bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't feel bad, don't worry. xD Ocealot deserves a cookie, and it might be useful. 8D

Okay, another lovely successful day of trading! I hope to be here next Friday for more trading, but time will tell... I now have a new job AND summer classes. That means, like, zero free time. o_o; I'll see what I can do, but if I can't make it this Friday, I'll let it be known on Wednesday/Thursday. Thank you, everyone who's traded so far! Have a nice day! I'm signing off for today.

My apologies that I wasn't available today, my schedule has been a little hectic.

Confirmed. And the extra poke I get, can i have that dubious celebi?
Can you trade all of these, except the mew of course, tomorrow?

@Macernox; No worries, I know how that feels! OTL Hopefully we can trade next Friday, but as always I'll try to find an earlier day to trade.

@Tyranitex; Unfortunately, I can't trade tomorrow. D8 Fridays are my free days, but I'll see if I can trade a bit earlier in the week. Most likely Wednesday, since that's when my friend will be sending me his Mew.

Thats fine. Wednesday it is then. Any particular time you had in mind?

Most likely around 12PM, that's when I have lunch. Otherwise, at 3:30PM, maybe 4PM my time. You're an hour ahead of me it seems, @Tyranitex;, so that would be 2:30-3:00 your time.

Hi again, @FairyRed;! :)
I can now get you a nicknamed Nidorina, Igglybuff, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Combusken, Blaziken, Marshtomp, Swampert, Wailmer, Clamperl x2 (one holding a DeepSeaTooth, so it becomes Huntail), Magmortar, and Gliscor. Do you still need any of those?

Ooh wow! Let's see, @AgentX;, I need all those you listed except for Igglybuff, the Hoenn Starters, and Magmortar. 8D That's 8 more Pokemon for trading! What Pokemon would you like in return?

Sorry to double-post, but I have an update for the Legendary Pokemon I'm offering. My friend's going to be handing me not only an Autumn 2010 Mew, but also a TRU Shaymin, and a Groudon from Emerald version! So...yeah!

Ooh wow! Let's see, @AgentX;, I need all those you listed except for Igglybuff, the Hoenn Starters, and Magmortar. 8D That's 8 more Pokemon for trading! What Pokemon would you like in return?

Hmm... Do you think you could clone me a Wi-Fi Darkrai, the TRU Shaymin, the TRU Arceus, the Tornadus, the shiny Latios, and one of each Crown Beast?
...wow, I'm feeling like a jerk now for asking for legendaries in exchange for 8 nicknamed Pokemon...

@AgentX; You shouldn't! xD I would take nicknamed legendaries and regular Pokemon over non-nicknamed Events any day. It's a perfectly fair trade in my opinion!

@FairyRed;

I didn't notice until now, but would really like to trade two more Pokemon.

Kim the Electrike

FOR

Shiny Mightyena

AND

Justin the Starly

FOR

Shiny Salamence

Is that OK with you? I really would like these Pokemon.

@AgentX; You shouldn't! xD I would take nicknamed legendaries and regular Pokemon over non-nicknamed Events any day. It's a perfectly fair trade in my opinion!

Okay then, if you say so. Thank you very much!! :)
Also, I'll be gone most of tomorrow (Wednesday). I can be online 4:30 pm your time at the earliest, if you can trade then? I can trade for most of the afternoon on Friday though, if you would rather wait.

@Shiny Shinx; Ooh, we can do that no problem. 8D Gotcha.

@AgentX; I'm not 100% sure if I can make it Wednesday either. I asked for that day off, but one of my co-workers also called in sick, and I have a feeling I will be asked to fill their spot. D: I'll find out and will post tomorrow morning if I can make it at 4:30 tomorrow. Otherwise, it'll be at Friday, as per usual.

More double posts! OTL I'm online now, but only until 4:30PM my time. I'm ready to trade when you are. I'll be GTSing in the meantime, refreshing this page often.

On now. Hit me up if you can!

@Tyranitex; It'll be just a moment, I forgot about the Electrizers. 8D; I'll be in in like 5 minutes!

EDIT: Okay, gotta sign off early tonight. Sorry. @AgentX; D8; Hopefully we can trade this Friday!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom