• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF non hacked, non cloned legit mons to finish Living Dex Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

honestabe1897

Reaction score
Got a lot of help from my last post and received most of what I needed, so deleted that thread and created new one to include the few legendaries I need as well.

Looking for the following:

Jirachi, Meloetta, Keldeo, Arceus, Shaymin and Manaphy

I can get most mons not requiring a stone to evolve and can get a family member of ones requiring stones, just need time to breed, so I'd really appreciate any help on the top list via that if possible.

I understand most will want shiny or legendary mons for legendaries, but I have no shinies and only the following legendaries for trade:

the musketeer trio (Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion)

I do have the event starters put out in 2014/2015 I can look up which ones they are, I also have the event Pumpkaboo that came out during that time.

Hope to hear from some for help soon!

Last edited:
I have a Shelmet I can trade if you have a Karrablast.

I have a Shelmet I can trade if you have a Karrablast.

Yes, I think I have the Karrablast to trade, then I can just breed each of the evolutions to get the shelmet and karrablast for living dex. Should be on after work today 5:30-6:30ish PM EST today

@honestabe1897; I can give you weavile and aromatisse if you still need them, I wish I could help you with the legends but the ones I have aren't so legit.

@honestabe1897; I can give you weavile and aromatisse if you still need them, I wish I could help you with the legends but the ones I have aren't so legit.

That would be awesome, anything helps. I can be on 5:30ish-6:30 PM EST and then later around 8 or so. Friend code is in my sig, send me yours.

I should be able to hop on after dinner tonight, so 7:30/8, if I can get on earlier I will, I added your friend code

I can give you an Accelgor for the event Pumpkaboo.

I can trade you a Zekrom and Kyurem for the event Heracross. Do you know which Heracross it is, specifically?

(Also, congrats on being so close to finishing your living 'dex! :D )

I can trade you a Zekrom and Kyurem for the event Heracross. Do you know which Heracross it is, specifically?

I am 90% sure this is the event (I can confirm at home this evening):
ID: 08134
OT: SUM2014
Met: a lovely place (fateful encounter)
Nature: Adamant
Ribbon: Event Ribbon Event Ribbon

I will be available 6-7PM EST tonight and again 8-9ish as well. Do these times work for you? FC is in signature, I'm adding yours when I get home from work.

I've got a kyurem I'd be alright with giving away. I don't need any of what you're offering, you can just have it.
Although, what are the details of the giratina? IVs, nature, game of origin?

I will be available 6-7PM EST tonight and again 8-9ish as well. Do these times work for you? FC is in signature, I'm adding yours when I get home from work.

Unfortunately, work commitments prevent me from trading at those times. :( ("EST" means North American Eastern Standard Time, right?)

I will most likely be available at those same times this coming Sunday and Monday?

I've got a kyurem I'd be alright with giving away. I don't need any of what you're offering, you can just have it.
Although, what are the details of the giratina? IVs, nature, game of origin?

Sorry, already getting the Kyurem from another trade here, if it falls through for any reason I'll get back to you with the info I can on Giratina.

Unfortunately, work commitments prevent me from trading at those times. :( ("EST" means North American Eastern Standard Time, right?)

I will most likely be available at those same times this coming Sunday and Monday?

Hello, double checked and the event I listed above is the Heracross I have. You are correct on EST, I have added your FC and will do my best to be on Sunday eve/night around the times listed above. I am on later at night too some times, so if you add my FC and we see one another we can trade then also.

Hello, double checked and the event I listed above is the Heracross I have. You are correct on EST, I have added your FC and will do my best to be on Sunday eve/night around the times listed above. I am on later at night too some times, so if you add my FC and we see one another we can trade then also.

Assuming I used the converter correctly, I will be online:
9am to 11am on Sunday 5th July and Monday 6th July, Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Time zones are a bit confusing, but I think my Sunday morning is your Saturday evening?

I've added your FC, hope to see you at one of those times. Send me a PM if you don't see me online at the scheduled time.

I can give you a kyogre with the blue orb for a defiant piplup?

I'll happily trade you a Jirachi for a Jungle, Savanna or Sandstorm Vivillon. Let me know if you have any of those.

I'll happily trade you a Jirachi for a Jungle, Savanna or Sandstorm Vivillon. Let me know if you have any of those.

I wish I had one of those to trade.

What about the event Vivillon from I think 2014, it's like a flower pattern, I should have that one still, don't think I traded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom