• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF non hacked, non cloned legit mons to finish Living Dex Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll happily trade you a Jirachi for a Jungle, Savanna or Sandstorm Vivillon. Let me know if you have any of those.

I wish I had one of those to trade.

What about the event Vivillon from I think 2014, it's like a flower pattern, I should have that one still, don't think I traded it.

I have it. Oh well, I think I'll just trade you the Jirachi as a gift. Add my friend code and I'll see you online!

I'll happily trade you a Jirachi for a Jungle, Savanna or Sandstorm Vivillon. Let me know if you have any of those.

I wish I had one of those to trade.

What about the event Vivillon from I think 2014, it's like a flower pattern, I should have that one still, don't think I traded it.

I have it. Oh well, I think I'll just trade you the Jirachi as a gift. Add my friend code and I'll see you online!

That is awesome! thank you very much, I've added your code, mine is in sig. typically on during the week 6-7PM EST and 8 or later at night then on weekends early afternoon and night if a trade is going on. I will def be on this eve, let me know if you're available.

Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom