• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Perfect Adamant Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virbank Video

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So... Really dull and common request but I'm looking for a perfect adamant ditto!

I have a few mega stones and BP items from Battle Maison that I would gladly offer for the ditto - non UK native would be a plus but not essential.

Many thanks!

Drop me a PM or a comment on this thread if you can help me out :)

(I've traded away a valuable Pokemon for a wrongly labelled perfect ditto for the last time on the GTS. Far too trusting!)

@Robbie; hey there~ if you still need it I can get you one. Japanese adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31. Do you have shinies?

@Robbie; hey there~ if you still need it I can get you one. Japanese adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31. Do you have shinies?

Hey! Thanks for getting in touch - I'm afraid I don't have any shinies :/ I've never been much of a shiny hunter. In terms of Pokemon I can only really offer the UK event Hoopa. I have lots of non-shiny Pokemon but I'm thinking that might be the only one of interest?

Hey! Thanks for getting in touch - I'm afraid I don't have any shinies :/ I've never been much of a shiny hunter. In terms of Pokemon I can only really offer the UK event Hoopa. I have lots of non-shiny Pokemon but I'm thinking that might be the only one of interest?
It's okay ^^ Hmmm, Hoopa does seem really valuable considering UK one is via GAME. So is it okay to ask for two competitive pokes for it? :eek:

It's okay ^^ Hmmm, Hoopa does seem really valuable considering UK one is via GAME. So is it okay to ask for two competitive pokes for it? :eek:

What kind of Pokemon do you have in mind? I don't have many 'competitive' Pokemon, only just getting into breeding more regularly you see :)

What kind of Pokemon do you have in mind? I don't have many 'competitive' Pokemon, only just getting into breeding more regularly you see :)
I am not picky :p Just tell me what you have,I am sure something will be more than useful.

I am not picky :p Just tell me what you have,I am sure something will be more than useful.

Hey, sorry for the delay! Ok if you aren't bothered about nicknames then I have Espeon, Ampharos, Togekiss, Snorlax, Blastoise, Mightyena, Delphox and Butterfree - all have 'outstanding' ability and I can give you a more detailed description of natures/IVs if there's any that you might be interested in :)

@Robbie; woah o.o are they your competitive pokes? I can't take those, they must be important. Good spitbacks are perfectly fine.

No no honestly it's fine :) I have a few more that I don't want to part with, I genuinely don't mind parting with any of the above :) would be nice to see them go somewhere they'll be appreciated and made use of :)

No no honestly it's fine :) I have a few more that I don't want to part with, I genuinely don't mind parting with any of the above :) would be nice to see them go somewhere they'll be appreciated and made use of :)
That was so sweet ;w; (just like you sig). In that case I'd love the butterfree~ Thanks in advance. My FC is 2723-9410-4398 IGN Crow. Let me know the times when you can trade and you FC too :p

That was so sweet ;w; (just like you sig). In that case I'd love the butterfree~ Thanks in advance. My FC is 2723-9410-4398 IGN Crow. Let me know the times when you can trade and you FC too :p

Awesome! I'm just about to leave the house at the moment but when I'm back in an hour or so I'll send over my FC and a good choice of times that I'll be able to trade :) thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom