• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF The missing pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaChandelure

Daycare Stalker
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been working on a living dex in Pokemon X and Y for a while now, and it has come to the point where all that's needed are a few event leggies.
To be precise, Arceus, Manaphy and Shaymin are the only Pokemon left!

Also, to be frank, I don't want hacks.
In exchange for these legit event Pokemon, I can give you any other Pokemon in the entire dex, including the other event leggies (except Diancie, it hasn't had a distribution in my region yet). Almost all Pokemon have been caught by me thoughout Gen IV~VI so I can guarantee their legitimacy.
I also have a level 100 Japanese 6IV Ditto (shiny) with Pokerus from Unova, but it was received through a Wonder Trade, so I cannot guarantee it's not a hack.
Last but not least if nothing else interests you, I also have a bunch of shinies, including Aegislash, Gallade, Slurpuff and of course: Chandelure! (what did you expect with a username like mine? XD)

Thank you for reading!

I can get you all three of those but the would be clones of my originals. If you are okay with clones I can even get you Diancie since I just got mine from Gamestop.

Let's see, I have a Phanpy in a Premier ball, Emolga in a Quick ball, and Spheal in a Dive ball (all with HA), as well as a 5 IV Vulpix with Drought and a Timid nature, but it's in a regular Pokeball. Would those 4 be ok?

Those will definitely work. I'm not off work until 5 central time so the trade would have to be this evening if we did it today.

@CakeFairyForever A quick google search says when it's 6 PM for you, it will be midnight for me. Later than 2 AM will be difficult, so in your time, I am available untill 8 PM. Do you think that'll be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom