• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LF Timid Magnemite/Magneton w/ HP Grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkles the Marvel Horse

A tragic irony...
Reaction score
Hello my pokemon-loving compatriots! Recently I've been finding that a Magneton would be a perfect addition to several of the teams I've been putting together recently. Alas I have limited access to the magnet family and breeding for not only the correct nature (Timid), but also an effective hidden power typing (Grass in this case) on a genderless pokemon is quite the hassle. As such, I'm inquiring upon the trade station for anyone who may be generous enough to set me up with the Magnemite or Magneton I require. Unfortunately, it can't be just any magnet pokemon with HP grass. As much as I'd hate to ask anyone of such a feat of luck, I'll need it to have an IV spread of 31/x/31/(28-30)/31/31, which is most competitively optimum for my hidden power of choice. As a side note, clones are perfectly fine by me.

...And then of course there looms the situation of payment, which, to save myself from listing my myriad stock, I will simply address with this: I can offer any BP or in-game items (with the exception of some berries), HA 'mons, and a number of various breeding spitbacks, competitively viable UT and trained 'mons, and shinies (though none competitive). In this regard, I only have two restrictions: I cannot offer legendaries or special ball 'mons.

Thanks in advance, along with apologies for the long request. I often feel that terse inquiries are insufficiently sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom