• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Linked to Destiny *PRIVATE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoon Rider

Rising Fate
Reaction score
Approved :D Have fun.

This is a Pravte RP between Me, Gensokyo Star, Scarlet Devil, Roxas, Knight of Day, and K!tt!! (A lot of people)

An original RP

Everyone knows their characters, plots, etc., so as soon as this RP get approved, we may start.

YOU CAN START WHEREVER YOU WISH!!!

---
"The planet of Firanha, of which we live on, used to be peaceful," Eric Beal said to a group of children. They were at a local playground. "Until one day, a rip in a strange world caused strange bing to come to our home." This frightened the children, but one of them wasn't scared one bit.

"My daddy says thats all a big fairy tale," the little girl said. She was maybe about eight, and had green eyes. "He said even if something like that was real, he would kill it for me."

Eric could only chuckle. "Maybe it all is one big fairy tale. Who knows?" he asked the little girl.

"My daddy knows," she responded. "He knows everything there is to know!"

"Well your dad has a lot of guts," he muttered. He jumped off of the chair on which he was sitting. "So," Eric said, clasping his hands. "Any questions?" he asked the group of children.

An older girl, about the age of fourteen, with curly brunette hair, and sky blue eyes, walked over to Eric, and the group of children. "If it was true, then how come no one has reported anything about these creatures?" she asked.

Eric knew this girl. Her name was Kensi Blye. "Because the creatures have killed them all."

Last edited:
Alexis walked up to Eric as well. "Where did you hear this from?"

"If they did kill them, where are bones? Blood? Evidence?!" Kensi questioned. She was always in denial of the truth, and Eric knew that. No one had wanted bad things to happen to their planet, but they were.

Eric had nothing else to say to Kensi. "To answer your question, this story is passed down generation by generation in my family," he said, completely ignoring Kensi.

The children, afraid, ran off to their parents.

"See, you scared them away, with all of this nonsense!" Kensi yelled at the story-teller.

Last edited:
"Um...actually...you scared them away," Alexis said, turning to Kensi.

Riku let out a sigh. He was laying with his arms folded underneath his head in a grass field not too far from the playground. He was close enough to hear Eric and the others. What was I even doing here...? The thought raced across his mind for a split second as he stood up and started walking over to the others.

"Why should it matter so much to you, if its true or not?" He asked to Kensi when he joined the group. Their just stories after all... He thought.

A young boy with spiky black hair and intimidating red eyes, about 13, was walking by a rundown warehouse, souls and spirits following him. He was wearing a black shirt and a giant jacket that fit him way too large, with large black pants, his belt carried a sheathed sword that dangerously glowed red.

A girl with a short sleeve red dress with black frills at the bottom of the dress/sleeves and a black cape, about 17... was messing with the other children near the playground, showing them a fireball that was gently floating above her open hand. "Pretty cool, huh?" She asked the kids with a grin, they all responded with ooh's and ahh's of amazement.

A 16 year old girl walked closer to the small group of people discussing something indistinct. "...Hm...." She glanced at them, wanting to say something, but was too timid. Kiri walked up to the group not knowing whether they noticed her standing there or not. She began to walk off still wondering what to do.

Last edited:
Under a shady tree, a vast distance from where the others were, a short 15 year old girl with long blond hair and emerald green eyes, wearing her usual black dress with a red ribbon wrapped around her waist, glared at all who roamed around the playground. She sighed, and muttered to herself, "...oh how do I hate these annoying children... Its almost as much as I despise this wretched sunlight..." Afterwords, she stood up, and looked around, to soon spot some girl emiting a flame from her hand. "Whats this?... Some type of trick?" she muttered, as she grabbed her parasol, and began to walk towards her direction, keeping a serious look on her face, and a spiteful look in her eyes.

OOC: Dead RP is dead.

IC:
Okuu was still grinning at the group of kids' astonishment.
"I can do much more than that~" She said proudly, "But, it would be too much for you kids to handle."

"Oh! I wanna see!" Yelled a kid.

Okuu shook her head, "No, no, kids, like I said, its too much to handle~"

"...." Kiri was curious about the group of people and walked over to them. "What...are you...discussing...if I may ask?"

OOC: Well... he did insist that we continue to post, so it's pretty much... Character Development time, until Rider can return~

IC:

Eva arrived at the group, holding her parasol still, and said to the girl, Okuu, "Well, if it's 'too much' why don't you just show us already? Unless... you're just bluffing..." She said, in a taunting way.

"He was telling something to this group of kids..," explained Alexis.

"Careful what you wish for~" She said, smirking, she started glowing, and she felt as hot as the sun, "You see, I'm not normal, at all... I'm... basically a human nuke~" Her glow went away, and Okuu smiled, "I can't really prove it unless you want to get fried."

Eva frowned, and continued to glare at Okuu. "Fine... I believe you, Ms.'Human-Nuke'" Was all she said, before walking off, "It isn't wise to just show off your abilities as such..."

"Oh....." Kiri was still timid as she stood there, wanting to know a bit more about the group of people.

OOC: Y'all did not do much while I was gone, did ya? Well, its time to get this thing started up again!

BIC: Police sirens were heard in the distance. Many parents had called about a group of teenagers scaring their kids. Such as with scary stories, and many other things.

Eva looked around, and noticed the many officers approaching the area. She sighed, "...Are all of these officers really necessary..." She looked around at the others as well, to see what were they gonna do about it.

Riku looked away from the group and towards the direction that the sirens were coming from.

"Great, just I need... Police asking me questions and stopping me from... doing... whatever I was... doing..." He mumbled to himself, and dazed off, wondering why he had even come in the first place. He blinked several times before he put his hands in his pockets and started to walk away.

Alexis sighed, walking away. Eric had only managed to get her in some type of trouble.

Kiri looked over in the direction of the sirens, a bit worried, she wondered what had happened. "Oh....I hope...nothing happened....." She walked toward the scene, trying to find out some more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom