• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Loads of Shinies! Gen IV and below!

Minininkas

Shjt Eater
Reaction score
After lots of breeding I have obtained every possible shiny of Gen I through Gen IV! All legit! I am offering these for many things most namely Black Exclusives and anniversary and even pokemon. So leave a request and your offer. Trades done on a first come first serve basis

(and don't move this one?)

As I told you in the previous thread, I don't care how glitched your cart is, the bottom line is such Pokémon like bred legendaries are considered hacks and not legit regardless of the method used (in this case, glitched/modified cart).

Im not offering any that you cant get...anymore cuz wayyyyyyy more people look in this thread

Yeah whats your offer on it? and what level do you want it at? Right now its 16

Youre lucky I have a LvL 2 lol I was hoping not to get rid of it but oh well
And I have swablu and altaria

do you have a shiny pikachu?? i can get you any black exclusive pokemon you need

I have all black exclusives and bred lvl 1 ut zoruas with decent iv's.

Not sure if any of that is worth a shiny, but let me know. ^-^

Mild ( the nature of the spiritomb )

@Genbeeb

Reshiram and Tornadus for any two shinies (That I have of course :p)

@Gawrdenia

Yes I have a shiny Bulba

@~A~

Yes I have a shiny Pikachu

And if i get my black exclusives I am then looking for event pokes and a shiny serperior (or any deevolves of it) and a shiny Venipede (or any evolutions of it)

Last edited:
hey, i'm looking for a shiny charmander if you have one you'd be willing to trade? What would you like in return?

Hey sorry about that everyone my internet has been down for about two days now. In response:

@Juan8913: Sounds good, I'd be willing to do that trade.

@xJasonAlonzox: I have both, tell me which one you want. Although I think the Donphan might be male. I'm looking for Tornadus or Reshiram

@Drama: I do have a shiny Charmander, I'm looking for Tornadus or Reshiram.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom