• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lockerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterChaos45

Reaction score
Lockerz is a place where you can earn points by doing daily things like answering quizes or inviting people so you can get prizez if you want to join PM me your email address.

I've heard that a big list of e-mail addresses of people who originally signed up for Lockerz ended up being sold or something like that. If anyone wishes to join, I'd use caution... word has it that it's a pyramid scheme.

pyramid schemes???? ill take the top head of that pyramid...oh n can u give more details on what exactly is given....

I've heard that a big list of e-mail addresses of people who originally signed up for Lockerz ended up being sold or something like that. If anyone wishes to join, I'd use caution... word has it that it's a pyramid scheme.

Really? I used it for a while already though.

You invite people, or do quizzes the site get's money. You do it long enough you can buy a Xbox. It's kinda like a win win situation.

Yeah, no. That survey site that advertises on television, "BigSpot.com", says the same thing. I saw reviews of the site that say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom