• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A girl in a comic book store. Never thought I'd see the day."

"Typically this isn't the kind of thing most girls enjoy. Its stigma and raising and all that. No need to bother with it."

I wandered over to one of the table-box-thingies and pulled-out a comic-book with a picture of a freckley red-haired guy on the front. Curiously, I opened it up. "It has pictures," I said, happily surprised.

((I just had a mental-image of Ellie in a little "nest" somewhere, reading Archie comics))

"Yeah its comic books. Ya know like the comics in the newspaper."

I went to the batman's to see what I had missed all these years.

"New 52 what is this madness!?" I muttered trying to understand what they did to batman and robin.

"Well..." I said coming back over to Rea, "They have completely rewritten my childhood. Dick grayson is no longer the adopted son of batman, and Barbara is in a wheelchair. I'm gonna have a lot of reading to do..."

"Ok." I took a deep breath, "Batman is Bruce Wayne a crazy rich inventor billionaire playboy philanthropist who had his parents killed, and then he became a superhero to fight bad guys, and he does it with gadgets and cool stuff, and he has a sidekick robin who is his adopted son Dick Grayson who is called robin."

"Are you still with me?"

"Come on there has to be a store in this mall you want to go to."

((Ok what is Ellie's favorite thing besides Jericho. My guess would be Zariant. So pet store. All the cuteness will make her EXPLODE with joy.)

"Do you hear barking?"

((You're a genius))

I tilted my head to the side. "Uh-huh. Why's there barking in the mall?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom