• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Longest you've ever gone without sleep?

Longest I stayed awake was for approximately 22 hours.

I was up studying for an exam. I remember checking the clock to see it was 4 AM in the morning, but I don't remember anything after that. I woke up at 6:30 AM, sprawled on the desk. I was never able to stay up for more than that.

A little over 30 hours. I stayed up all night with my cousin (he fell asleep). Felt terrible the next day and eventually fell asleep at 4 p.m. when I was trying to rest.

26 hours, about 3 weeks ago, on a school trip, we had to get a bus ride at 1AM, so I did not sleep at all that night.

Almost 3 days, just a few hours short of that if I remember correctly. It was a very stressful time period I'll say that much.

26-28 hours iirc. I do this when I try to fix my sleep schedule though since I have trouble getting to sleep.

Probably around 20 hours. I once stayed up until 5AM playing Pokemon. I have also stayed up until 6AM completing a project. Hmm, priorities...

If I remember correctly like two days, I'm impressed a car didn't run over me when I was returning home from school.. I was like a zombie.

I feel weak compared to the rest of you. x_x

Only 21 hours. I enjoy my sleep.

Roughly 48 hours. It was awful, I am never doing that again.

24 hours straight and it makes me feel dizzy. As if I have a huge head haha. I don't want to experience it again because it made my skin look dry.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom