• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Look Who's Here!

pokeproblems

Reaction score
Hello! I'm kinda new if you count 5 posts and November 2013 as new? But of course you would. I have no idea how to find Friend Codes! Can someone tell me how? Anyways, I love a good PM chat, and I hope you check out my profile. HELLO!

Hello! I'm kinda new if you count 5 posts and November 2013 as new? But of course you would. I have no idea how to find Friend Codes! Can someone tell me how? Anyways, I love a good PM chat, and I hope you check out my profile. HELLO!
Hello and welcome.

To find your friend code, go to the 3DS main menu and press the thing that looks like an orange smiley face, which will take you to your friend's list then find your Mii and it should show your friend code. Keep in mind you must create a Mii to do this. Make sure you check out the thread G50 linked as well.

Have a great time here.

Hello, and welcome to the forums, pokeproblems! The other mods have kindly pointed out to you where you could find FCs, so I'm just going to tell you how awesome this place is! For me, Bulba means a lot, mostly because there's a lot to do, and so many people to talk to, yknow? It's really easy to get addicted to this site, so yeah. xD Have fun posting around!!

Looks like you've already got your questions answered - I'm really happy to see that. Don't hesitate to ask someone if you need more help, all right? (= It's great to meet you and I certainly hope you'll enjoy everything BMGf has to offer. See you around and welcome, Poke. :D

Hello and welcome.

To find your friend code, go to the 3DS main menu and press the thing that looks like an orange smiley face, which will take you to your friend's list then find your Mii and it should show your friend code. Keep in mind you must create a Mii to do this. Make sure you check out the thread G50 linked as well.

Have a great time here.

I did that already, and my 3DS said I was offline and the place where my Friend Code usually is has question marks.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom