• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for a 5 IV Cleffa/Clefairy!

Reaction score
Ugh, this will be a pain for those who dare try to breed this Pokemon. The fact that you get Cleffa from the egg is a pain. xD

Cleffa/Clefairy
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Aromatherapy
-Wish

If possible, could it be in a Love Ball? Thanks!!

Ugh, this will be a pain for those who dare try to breed this Pokemon. The fact that you get Cleffa from the egg is a pain. xD

Cleffa/Clefairy
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Aromatherapy
-Wish

It's me again xD yeah, I like to take requests even when I have 800 yet :XD:
Pse, no problem at all. I am a master breeder xD plus I've bred one a while ago

Do we have a deal then? (I'll look around for a love ball, though I'll let you know since it's hard :p)

Cleffa/Clefairy
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Aromatherapy
-Wish

It's me again xD yeah, I like to take requests even when I have 800 yet :XD:
Pse, no problem at all. I am a master breeder xD plus I've bred one a while ago

Do we have a deal then? (I'll look around for a love ball, though I'll let you know since it's hard :p)

I suppose we do have a deal, then. It seams you either:
1) hate having other people breed Pokemon for me, or
2) You like breeding Pokemon WAY too much
What do you want for it? I believe you already know what I have to offer. ;)

Oh, I won't answer that, It's up to you to find out~ Honestly, I should be something like your oficial breeder by now :XD:

Yay! Lemme think about it, I'll let you know when I make up my mind (bear in mind though, this one will go after your other requests if you're okay with it).

Oh, I won't answer that, It's up to you to find out~ Honestly, I should be something like your oficial breeder by now :XD:

Yay! Lemme think about it, I'll let you know when I make up my mind (bear in mind though, this one will go after your other requests if you're okay with it).

Do you think I care? xD

Oh, that "Do you think I care? xD" was referring to the time. I do want a Love Ball one though. :3

Oh, that "Do you think I care? xD" was referring to the time. I do want a Love Ball one though. :3

You're putting things hard for me D: I'll see what I can do, as I said earlier I'll let you know I don't find one so you can get back asking for one xD (I wish I had pokébank T_T)

You're putting things hard for me D: I'll see what I can do, as I said earlier I'll let you know I don't find one so you can get back asking for one xD (I wish I had pokébank T_T)

I wish I had PokeBank myself. Don't worry, you aren't alone. :3
But if Love Ball Clefairy is out of your reach, I suppose I'll have to deal with it. xD

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom