• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a female Kanto Vulpix and female Ponyta to trade to Moon [COMPLETED]

EggPawn

Reaction score
Does anybody have a female Fire-type Vulpix and/or female Ponyta they're willing to trade? I want to introduce my niece to the series with Moon, but she's taken a liking to two 'Mons that of course can't be found in the game. I'd prefer they were legitimate if that's worth pointing out.

I have plenty of Rowlet and some Pheromosa if you want one of those (although I imagine most people have those by now). Maybe there's an item I can attach to something?

That would be fantastic, thank you! Do you want me to give you a Rowlet for each of the eggs?

Also, I forgot that I needed a Swinub for her as well (because for some reason I thought they were in Moon)... I don't suppose you have one of those going spare too? Either way, thank you for trying to help.

Oh I see! Sorry, I read the part about trading a Rowlet for a Litten incorrectly. That's no problem. I traded for one just now, so it's ready for you. When can you trade Vulpix and Ponyta?

As for Swinub, I can do that on Monday, yeah, thanks. I thought it was available somehow.

Oh, I didn't realise that you were including the Swinub as well. Thanks so much! I'm sure my niece will be very pleased.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom