• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Charizardite X and Pinsirite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Bat

The Mathemancer
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a charizardite x and pinsirite. I'm offering aggronite and houndoomite on larvitar and heracross(or another breedable pokemon if you'd prefer)

I'm looking to get a charizardite x and pinsirite. I'm offering aggronite and houndoomite on larvitar and heracross(or another breedable pokemon if you'd prefer)

I could trade pinsirite for houndoomite

>< I'm sorry, I forgot to delete this. I recently decided to pick up a copy of pokemon x to get all of the mega stones.

>< I'm sorry, I forgot to delete this. I recently decided to pick up a copy of pokemon x to get all of the mega stones.

I'll save you the trouble, and lock it for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom