• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Friend Codes...?

I'm more interested in trading and Undergrounding. I would battle but I need to EV train so I don't get my butt handed to me. PM me when you add me.

Name: Michael FC: 2749 9368 4460

Last edited:
hi guys, new here... great forum, great site...

JOHNNY - 4467 9029 2125

when you add me please pm me....

Last edited:
My name is MIA on my Diamond version and my friend code is 1332-5159-3614.
I specialize in breeding Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, and Eevee.

Trading / battling / anything else. Please let me know if you are going to add me.

beb21c36d4d6a60512d13ca0a12faf6a.png

my fc is on my trainer card but just incase...

name: Jimmy
fc: 0129-8539-6306

let me know if u added me so i can add u also

d1bb06e4ca91d60a29924839ce07b4e8.png

Mine is in my siggy and my name is hannah. im gonna add you jessica (sand drew)

please PM when you add me please

Last edited:
My friend code is:
1676 2662 1588

PM me with your friend code when you add me so that I may add you.

Name: Lucas (I'm playing as a guy)
Fc: 5369 9136 4535

I'm not really certain how to do this, do you have to meet the first time?

And I'm not into battles, just trading. I lost my Fire red a while back, so I'm now looking for Bulbasaur or Squirtle (I got Charmander from a friend) I have Acess to the Hoenn starters,
but I need to breed them. I Also have a Spiritomb egg in stock.
I also have a Milotic I can breed, As well as Phione and Togepi.
I have a Female Combee that I MIGHT trade to you if it's a good offer. I have Elekids and Magbys with PBR Electivire's egg moves (Two on each) I can get Eevee eggs, but be aware the father is
a Pachirisu, so no good egg moves. and I don't hack or clone, so no worrys there.

Last edited:
here's mine.

Diamond/Pearl friend code:
2663 9104 0457 [Diamond Version]

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom