• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

looking for okay pokemon for my lill bro

gamehat

I say what's on my mind
Reaction score
hes struggling in his game and need some help right now so any free Pokemon(or eggs)you don't want or need anymore would be very appreciated thanks.

I can give him Lvl 1 kanto starters and a lvl 1 spirtomb. He will have to train them himself but they should help

What time is good for you? And the fc 0905 0593 7905

Same thing for u pikachu

Last edited by a moderator:
On weekends, thats when I get my DSi back during school season. What times good for you on weekends?

Kay lets go into the room in like 20 minuets I'm bout to have dinner

Nvm I'm good to go now

I no longer play and have many pokemon, any one in particular you want?

Dimond and pearl starters and any other good polemic you can think of

Also any shineys would help

I probably have an extra blaziken, let me check.
EDIT: yes I have it, along with an extra lucario, chimchar, and munchlax if you'd like any of those.

Last edited:
Kay thanks

id like all of those whats your fc

pickachu ill be gone this weekend so it wont work
iluvsweets mine is 0905 0593 7905

I can't find my pearl right now, but when I do I know I have a Torterra, empoleon, and maybe a shiny to give. Also almost any common or uncommon pokemon.

ken just let me know when you find it okay thanks he really needs these pokemon

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom