• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

looking for okay pokemon for my lill bro

yes i can trade now

A diddo would help and a squirtle

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both of those. I can also breed you a certain gender and nature squirtle if you want, I have tons of squirtle eggs.

nope hed just be good wit a regular squirtle but thanks though

I have shiny totodile, forretress, machop, and tentacool I can part with. I'm sorta cleaning out my boxes a bit. :) My fc is 2965 4468 0248.

kk, lets try to trade tomorrow. Sadly that will be the only day I can trade until after the 20th of this month. ^^; I'm getting ready for an event coming up next weekend.

I'll keep those four shiny on hold for you, but I can't trade until after the 20th of this month. I have an event I'm leaving for this Friday, and need the rest of this week to prep for it. ^^; Like I said, I'll trade those shiny pokemon when I get back. =)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom