• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for some hidden abilities

Steel_Justice

Forged in Combat
Reaction score
I'm looking for any member of the Dratini or Fletchling's evolutionary lines with hidden abilities.

I don't care about natures, level, ivs, evs, gender or anything besides the family line and the hidden ability present. So if you have a really bad breeding reject you were going to release or wonder trade away I'll take it off your hands.

I'm also looking for Shellos/Gastrodon (regular or hidden) and Skrelp/Dragalge. Just like Dratini or Fletchling I don't care what stats they have.

Alternatively if you've got friend safaris containing any of the above could you register me? My info is in my signature.

I'm looking for any member of the Dratini or Fletchling's evolutionary lines with hidden abilities.

I don't care about natures, level, ivs, evs, gender or anything besides the family line and the hidden ability present. So if you have a really bad breeding reject you were going to release or wonder trade away I'll take it off your hands.

I'm also looking for Shellos/Gastrodon (regular or hidden) and Skrelp/Dragalge. Just like Dratini or Fletchling I don't care what stats they have.

Alternatively if you've got friend safaris containing any of the above could you register me? My info is in my signature.

I can trade you all four of these. Any preference whether the Shellos is east sea or west sea?

Last edited:

I can trade you all four of these. Any preference whether the Shellos is east sea or west sea?

All right cool. For Shellos whichever the pink one is. I haven't had the game for a while so I don't have much to offer which is why I'm so lax with the mons. I notice your playing Y are you missing any exclusives? I can go and find them.

All right cool. For Shellos whichever the pink one is. I haven't had the game for a while so I don't have much to offer which is why I'm so lax with the mons. I notice your playing Y are you missing any exclusives? I can go and find them.

Pink is west. Also no I actually completed the Pokedex not long after Pokebank came out in Japan and I even have a "living Pokedex" but thanks for the offer though. I was lucky enough to get both Dragonair and Fletchinder with their HAs on the first try. Breeding Shellos now so I will be ready to trade in a few minutes.

Pink is west. Also no I actually completed the Pokedex not long after Pokebank came out in Japan and I even have a "living Pokedex" but thanks for the offer though. I was lucky enough to get both Dragonair and Fletchinder with their HAs on the first try. Breeding Shellos now so I will be ready to trade in a few minutes.

All right I'll be standing by.

Got it and ready to trade. Even though you didnt have a preference if Shellos has its HA or not the one hatched with its HA so I guess you got that too.

Got it and ready to trade. Even though you didnt have a preference if Shellos has its HA or not the one hatched with its HA so I guess you got that too.

Okay I'm ready. I attached some evo stones that I'd like you to have as thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom