• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking For Vivillon In Net Balls With Specific Patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

atari6600

Reaction score
I'm starting a collection of my favorite Vivillon wing patterns and was wondering if anyone has any of the following:

River Pattern
Jungle Pattern
Archipelago Pattern
High Plains Pattern

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I'd like to add the Continental, Icy Snow and Ocean Patterns to my list.

FINAL UPDATE: Thanks to some Vivillon traders I've spoken to, after trading with White Crow, my collection will be complete. Many thanks to the people I've spoken with who helped :)

Last edited:
@atari6600; I can give you the High Plains pattern(first time I have someone ask for it xD) in a net ball. Are you interested in a competitive one or not?

It doesn't matter to me whether or not it's competitive.

Sorry for the delay, I went out for a few hours.

I can trade either tonight or tomorrow. Is there anything you'd like in particular, or should I just give you any random Pokemon? (I'm not too knowledgeable about EVs and IVs so I really just capture and train and then tend to play for fun)

If you don't mind I'll take a scatterbug myself :eek: I am avalaible to trade tomorrow from 18:00 to 22:00 EST. Just shoot me a message with the time you can trade, if you can't at these times let me know to work something out.

I'm in the eastern time zone too so that works. Plus I need time to catch a spare Scatterbug anyway lol. That or I'll get lazy and breed one. Either way, that time frame works for tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom