• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looks like Brock returns for D/P

Cybersai

Reaction score
shinoucastnb3.png

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_dp/

So NewGuy isn't part of the cast after all? So why did he have fire monkey on the poster yet Brock seems to have him here?

D/P may be setting itself up for the Johto syndrome...oh my.

We basically have the same cast, Hikari is just May without a little brother. Ah well.

Last edited:
There is clearly something wrong about this, not just in the eyes of certain fans, otherwise they would have not kept Ash and Brock's "surprising" presence a secret for so long. They are perfectly aware that this is nothing worth of pride.

Wow, they just keep on throwing these things at us ey? Make it seem like Brock isn't coming back for DP then he appears on the official site.
I like his new outfit :D

I'm glad he's back personally as I love Brock, but I wouldn't of minded New Guy taking his place either. So the question remains, who is the New Guy? A Rival? A 4th travelling companion? The result of very bad promo art where the artist didn't know what Brock looked like at all so gave him purple flat hair and eyes!?
The plot thickens! XD

Hahaha! Just wow...

Didn't expect it, but is nice to see him back. Because Brock is equality of awesome and legend.

I bet the only Pokemon he takes with him is Bonsly.

You know, I have mixed feelings on this.

I'm a little happy, because Brock is a familiar face.

Yet I'm a little sad, because Brock is going to be exactly the same as he's always been!

Any hope for a new group dynamic has been shot. I now see Hikari as some wierd mix of May and Misty put together.

When Hikari starts pulling Brock's ear, Misty rehash anyone? And when she does Contests, May rehash anyone?

Hikari is going to be a mix. :eek:

I still don't like Satoshi's new pattern and color scheme...the color of his hat and his vest doesn't match.

Huh? Brock's back? With an uglier outfit than he had during AG? Say it isn't so. o-o;;

Wait, if he gets Hikozaru... nooooooo!!! First the fandom hates him, then Brock gets him?? He's not going to get ANY action now and no one will see how awesome he is! Hikozaru's really getting the short end of the stick... :bawling:

What? You don't like Hikozaru because he's a monkey? That's racism! Against monkeys! How heartless can you be??

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom