• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Looney Tunes Mafia - Game over! Mafia win [5.3.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Looney Tunes Mafia - Day 4: WATCH YOUR STEP [5.1.12]

Since when we're you cleared Gumdramon? It was a random day one lynch that could've hit anyone from doctor to godfather, we just got unlucky. A smart mafia would have state away from the bandwagon to avoid suspicion, so I suspect those who didn't vote or went with a no lynch.

I do agree about Beck though. He isn't claim, so he has something to hide. Vote: Beck

Since when we're you cleared Gumdramon? It was a random day one lynch that could've hit anyone from doctor to godfather, we just got unlucky. A smart mafia would have state away from the bandwagon to avoid suspicion, so I suspect those who didn't vote or went with a no lynch.
I wasn't cleared. Neither has anyone else except Neonsands. But, I'm just going with what I know from seeing the actions going on in the game. True it was random, that's why I'm leaning toward Beck. But, then again I have my suspicions.

Right, no one has been cleared except Neonsands. Which doesn't really matter anymore.

Dang, this is bad.

Also, Neonsands informed me before his death, that if he should get killed, I should tell all of you that Beck is mafia.
Therefore,

Vote: Beck

Hmm, I'm definitely leaning towards Beck now, but I'll think a little more before I vote.

I'm still thinking. And still not a lot going down here.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Deals were made as the town descended upon its target with a righteous fury.

As the din gave way to silence, a piece of paper appeared on the ground.

Beck

You are Sylvester the Cat.

Sylvester.JPG

You hold a desire for birds. The other characters used to hold you in high regard, but once they knew of your habit of chasing birds, their attitudes toward you shifted.

Due to your past in trying to catch birds for a snack you will turn up as mafia when checked.

You're allied with the Town. You win when the town eliminates all threats.

It is now Night 4. Send me your night actions. Also, things are getting close.

Phase ends at 10PM EDT on April 3, 2012

F*ck. He appears as mafia under check. Just my friggin' luck.

Otherwise he's pretty much a vanilla. Ugh.

Re: Looney Tunes Mafia - Night 4: the end is nigh. [5.2.12]

What the----!!!!???

That's the worst ability I've ever seen.

Yeah I have honestly just been too busy this past week with finals. I said so earlier. I apologize for the inactivity I thought I could have avoided it.

I also claimed Miller to Neonsands.

That's such a detrimental ability.... Its turned our already awful luck to even worse.

So many town are gone, I doubt there are many of us left. And no one is really doing much, anyway.

This night ended like most of the other nights-with a bullet hole in the character's head.

NfiNity

You are Yosemite Sam

Yosemite.gif

You're gruff and don't take no for an answer.

You are also the owner of a gun. Every night, you may PM the host with the message Incapacitate: USER.

The target can still talk, but they will not perform a night action.

With that one down, soon other characters realized just what was going on. It didn't stop them from also being killed.

DrumBeats

You are the Tazmanian Devil.

230px-Taz-Looney_Tunes.svg.png

Recently introduced in the cast, you have no shortage of jokes. However, you have one major thing that makes all the Toons fear you: a voracious appetite.

One night in the game, you may PM the host with the message Night X - Eat USER. The user shall be eaten and removed from play.

This one soon shared the same fate.

Insanish Danish

You are Lola Bunny.

Lola%2Bbunny.jpg

Introduced in the 1996 movie Space Jam, you quickly proved yourself a force when the Nerdlucks defeated the Monstars. Though numerous amounts of training, you had quickly picked up some interesting habits. You've learned to ascertain alliances as well.

As such, you can check out someone's alliance by sending me a PM titled Night X - Check USER. You shall receive a result when day breaks.

Just who was behind it all, exactly?

Gumdramon

You are Marvin the Martian.

marvin.jpg

Your goal has always been for world domination. Your cartoonish looks hide a malevolent demeanor.

Since you are so into building contraptions, you have taken liberties to make a bomb. Thus, when you get lynched, you will explode and kill a random person.

You're allied with the Mafia. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town.

jda95

You are Elmer Fudd.

elmer_fudd-5189.jpg

You share a dislike for rabbits. As such, you joined the upcoming mafia for a chance to hunt one down.

You can shoot at night. The pain of your bullet will stun the target into not performing an action.

Every night, you may PM the host with the message Stun: USER. The target will still talk, but be unable to move.

HilbertCressLover

You are Daffy Duck.

daffy_duck-11138.gif

You have had a rivalry with a certain spotlight grabber for what seems like forever. Wanting the spotlight for yourself, you quickly composed a group of other people that aren't too fond of this creature.

However, you have been in service for so long that some of the other characters have grown pretty fond of the show that both of you put on. When you are checked, you will be seen as a townie.

With that, this game is over.

I'll be posting the postgame stuff later.

Whoa, whoa. What? Did mafia win? They did, right? 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom