• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 31st -- Endgame -- Mafia Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- July 30th -- Day 1 -- The Road

I'm here and confirmed =D

My largest concern is, as I had anticipated, those who refuse to change their vote against a player when the player isn't at risk. It's effectively a No Lynch, it tells us nothing.

Why not switch it up? Especially this early in the game, there's no harm done. Or is it too much trouble to pick another player?

Oh god I didn't think this was going to be a problem at first but only three people unvoted/voted and I already can't mentally keep track of the votes anymore. I laughed at the voting triangle me, Forgotten and Parma have though.

Wow the rng is tripping me up more than I thought with my piss poor memory >_>
Having trouble keeping track.

Mh vote doesn't seem to be doing much harm so I'll keep it, though Gliscorman has the most votes still.

I have never played with any of you but I am getting good and bad vibes from everyone so I think I'm going to keep my vote for now...

Unvote: HumanDawn
Vote: Hippowdon

Care to elaborate on what you mean? How do you get good and bad vibes from everybody, simultaneously?

Checking in. Heh, the rng gods must like me. I'm gonna stick with my random vote for now since I see no good reason to switch it just yet.

I have never played with any of you but I am getting good and bad vibes from everyone so I think I'm going to keep my vote for now...

I agree with GastlyGibus here, what exactly do you mean by good and bad vibes, and why?

well you know I just have like gut feelings I didn't mean it in a incriminating way I was just sharing my thoughts like I thought you were so posed to do.

how dare you be voting for me Leggo, and here I thought we were friends
I'm sure you know well that friendship and love does not stop the lynches from coming. Ship me a cheesecake and then we'll start talking friendship. ;D

Also, I'll be willing to reconsider my vote once I get better reads on everyone since not everyone has had the chance to post during Day 1 yet.

@Hippowdon;
Sometimes gut feelings are they way to go but it is often good to be a little more specific. If you can try to form a concrete thought about what gave you that feeling. Was there something in their post that outraged and shocked and flustered and befuddled and flabbergasted you? Don't be afraid ask them what they mean with their post or poke around players by asking questions either on thread or privately.

For example my question to Paperhorse was meant to get a hunch about what she thinks about voting for Forgotten. Her reaction so far seems to be 'pft' which may mean reluctance to vote for Forgotten. Which of course means that there is a connection between those two. For that reason I am going to
Vote: Forgotten

@Soulmaster; @CrackFox; @Forgotten;

What exactly are you waiting for? What do you need to see to step outside of your comfort zone?

With @Mr. Fahrenheit;'s most recent post, I'm inclined to leave him alone. He was in a similar situation with the three above, but he's answered the question I posed. That's all I'm looking for.

Thanks for the advice but what I meant by good and bad vibes is that I don't think ill trust anyone so easily, and (following your advice) why are you so intent on voting for forgotten maybe there is something between you and forgotten?

so your vote being on the first wagon isn't a good enough reason for you. interesting.

unvote: forgotten
vote: crackfox

I'm going to hold my vote on MM until he stops in and says hello, but for the record I agree with Parma. CrackFox is near the top of my shortlist.

@Soulmaster; @CrackFox; @Forgotten;

What exactly are you waiting for? What do you need to see to step outside of your comfort zone?

With @Mr. Fahrenheit;'s most recent post, I'm inclined to leave him alone. He was in a similar situation with the three above, but he's answered the question I posed. That's all I'm looking for.

What do you mean? I just don't have any other person to put a vote on. I considered Hippowdon but I understand what he means now. My vote is a single one on someone random. It's not like I'm determined to keep my RNG'd vote, if someone does something shady I'll change it.

Also I really don't find your logic reasonable Mr.Fharenheit.

Unvote: Hippowdon
Vote: CrackFox.

The whole point of the random votes was so that you WOULD do something, not just stand around twiddling your thumbs. I'm not saying that CrackFox is any more or less suspicious than others, since several others are doing the same thing, but her keeping your vote on the majority is not very helpful.

I also find it interesting that Beck is calling out people for not changing their vote, yet he keeps his vote just the same. I know he said he'd wait for MM to say something, but just pointing it out.

I'm probably giving Phoenicks a headache with how many times I've switched my vote so far.

I also find it interesting that Beck is calling out people for not changing their vote, yet he keeps his vote just the same. I know he said he'd wait for MM to say something, but just pointing it out.

Fair enough. I voted MM because he and Paperhorse were the two who had voted for me (per Nick's RNG), MM being the player with less votes at the time. I'm not going to just cave on my reasoning until he's said something. Plus, CrackFox has enough to deal with at the moment. I'll change my vote depending on what each says.

UNVOTE: Rabbit
VOTE: Neosands

There's something a bit unsettling about GastlyGibus's eagerness to throw votes around so early. While it doesn't prove his alignment, I'll certainly be paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom