• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lots of Pokémon to complete my Pokédex

I'm back, and I can trade right now if you're ready.
EDIT: Nevermind that, I can't trade today. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

Last edited:
wow trapinch seems like a popular pokemon xD

I can get you flareon and jolteon for trapinch and feebas

Hmm, that's a tough one. What about Larvitar male? Or Happiny? Or Torchic? Or Trapinch?
Sure, I can breed you one each of them. That makes 6 for you and 10 for me, do you want 4 others?

I can get you a Pikachu and a Rotom. If you don't mind, I would like a single legendary for them.
A legendary is a bit much for a Pikachu and a Rotom. :/

wow trapinch seems like a popular pokemon xD

I can get you flareon and jolteon for trapinch and feebas

Indeed. :p
A Trapinch and a Feebas is alright.

I can't trade today, though, my wi-fi doesn't work for some reason.

Sure, I can breed you one. I can't go on wi-fi today, though. Do you want another Pokémon with it?

sorry, I just checked and for some reason I don't have evolution stones in my bag, which means I can't get flareon and jolteon
can I change to pidgey, skarmory, and castform? (in exchange for feebas, trapinch, togepi)

Last edited:
Hi, I can give you an Unown, a Beautifly, a Houndour, a Baltoy, a Voltorb and a Diglett.
I don't need anything in particular, but if you have a Trapinch egg, it'd be awesome!

My Fc is 3095 6438 9206

Sure, I can breed you one each of them. That makes 6 for you and 10 for me, do you want 4 others?

Erm, would an Igglybuff be OK? How about an Omanyte, Squirtle, Cleffa, and/or (seeing as you have one already) Aron?

I'll take a fossil. Omanyte, maybe?
I have an Omanyte ready, I can trade whenever you can.
sorry, I just checked and for some reason I don't have evolution stones in my bag, which means I can't get flareon and jolteon
can I change to pidgey, skarmory, and castform? (in exchange for feebas, trapinch, togepi)
Sure, no problem. I have those 3 ready.
Hi, I can give you an Unown, a Beautifly, a Houndour, a Baltoy, a Voltorb and a Diglett.
I don't need anything in particular, but if you have a Trapinch egg, it'd be awesome!

My Fc is 3095 6438 9206
Do you mind if the Trapinch hatched or does it have to be in its egg?
Erm, would an Igglybuff be OK? How about an Omanyte, Squirtle, Cleffa, and/or (seeing as you have one already) Aron?
I have a Cleffa, Igglybuff, Squirtle, Omanyte, Happiny, Trapinch, Torchic, Larvitar (male), Mankey and a Growlithe ready. I can trade right now.

In the egg, please.
I'm sorry for the late reply, when can you trade?
I'm available at anytime, just PM me when you're ready.

I have a Cleffa, Igglybuff, Squirtle, Omanyte, Happiny, Trapinch, Torchic, Larvitar (male), Mankey and a Growlithe ready. I can trade right now.

Ah, crap. Sorry about that. I wasn't able to get on. Tomorrow, then?

Ah, crap. Sorry about that. I wasn't able to get on. Tomorrow, then?
Sure, I think I can trade today, after school.

I can have a jolteon or flareon if you have a cyndaquil and or pokerus :D
I don't need a Flareon anymore, but I can get you a Cyndaquil infected with Pokérus for a Jolteon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom