• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Love the ship, hate the name

OhMyGoshShipping....love the ship, hate the name ;3

"Hey Autumn, what ship do you like?"

Like I don't wanna be like "OhMyGoshShipping!"
That and I don't feel like explaining why it's called that. But on the other hand, what else would it be called...?

NamelessShipping. It's the most epic/classic yaoi shipping of them all, has a huge following on Pixiv, and yet it's called nameless. Couldn't they have come up with a more tasteful name than that?

Last edited:
NamelessShipping. It's the most epic/classic yaoi shipping of them all, has a huge following on Pixiv, and yet it's called nameless. Couldn't they have come up with a more tasteful name than that?
That was...my fault. And I beg utter forgiveness for it.

But it honestly was nameless. For ten-ish years. It did not have a name.

That was...my fault. And I beg utter forgiveness for it.

But it honestly was nameless. For ten-ish years. It did not have a name.

10 years?! -faints-
But then... how did they refer to it?

10 years?! -faints-
But then... how did they refer to it?
I think it piggybacked Originalshipping and Palletshipping? Game!Red/Blue wasn't that big a couple in the West, iirc (because Pallet and Original and somehow game characters are all interchangeable [no they aren't *puff*]), until FRLG.

On a separate subject, I loathe the name Brickshipping (Marshal/Drayden), because I thought of a better (and all kinds of perfect) one just an update too late. TT^TT *yeah, named that*

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom