• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LT Weekly Poll #29 Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Maylene

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Fantina

• Byron

• Candice

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Volkner

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the twenty-ninth instalment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls!

Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff member will post a new poll that'll remained stickied up on top of the forum. Suggestions for polls and questions can be sent to Joshawott or Zeb and they could possibly used for new polls (credit will be given, of course).

With that out of the way, here is the poll: Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader? Do you prefer the hard-hatted Roark, the feisty Maylene, the ripped Crasher Wake, the "How aren't her nipples frozen?" Candice, the chilled out Volker, or one of Sinnoh's other gym leaders?

Past Polls of the Week

1) Were the original 151 the best?
2) Most beneficial new generation?
3) Best Kanto Starter?
4) Should we go back to coloured cartridges?
5) First Pokémon game?
6) Best Johto Starter?
7) How old were you when you started playing?
8) Do you still play the older generations?
9) Best Hoenn Starter?
10) Slot Machines or Voltorb Flip?
11) Favourite Kanto Gym Design?
12) Favourite Sinnoh Starter?
13) Most beneficial third version?
14) First handheld console?
15) Do you want your Pokémon to follow you again?
16) Favourite Hoenn Gym Design?
17) Favourite Apricorn Ball?
18) Pokémon Contests - Yay or Nay?
19) Did you use the Wi-Fi Plaza?
20) Favourite Kanto Gym Leader?
21) Do you like remakes?
22) Favourite Stat Trainer?
23) Favourite Johto Gym Leader?
24) Would you like to see older games on the 3DS Virtual Console?
25) Will Platinum be the last third version?
26) Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader?
27) Whitney's Miltank - Was it a problem for you?
28) Do you play originals or remakes?

Thank you for voting!

-The Video Games Forum Staff

Roark is definitely my favorite. He just seems like such a nice guy, you know? Volkner is my second favorite. All the other seemed kind of annoying to me in some way, although I guess Candice was just kinda neutral for me.

Volkner, because he's the long lost brother of the 4th Hokage, and he uses an Electivire.

Candice, I just like her type, design, and personalitly.

Byron, I like his design and his type.

not by by the amine in any way

I would also say Volkner but everybody gonna say that but i mean come he looks like Minato Namikaze

Volkner's game sprite looks like Minato... but not his anime design XDD

Anyways, all of the Sinnoh gym leaders are my fav - so cruel that I have to pick only one :( I chose Roark because he looks nice and FOSSILS ARE CUTE XDD Byron is in second because of his hilarious episodes and gym battle with Ash, and Volkner's in third. The anime designers had kinda failed with his design.

Volkner. His Platinum team (Jolteon AND Electivire, awesome), his personality, friendship with Flint, the rematch at the Fight Area...

Volkner, because I guess he looks kind of cool and I liked his episodes in the anime.

Volkner, because his bored and depressed attitude from a lack of decent challengers makes him rather intimidating, and whilst Electric may seem like a weird choice for a final Gym leader compared to the earth, (Giovanni) the sea, (Wallace/Juan) or the most powerful monsters of all, (Clair, Drayden/Iris) it makes sense because electricity is the most dominant force in the universe.

How do you know that her nipples aren't frozen, Joshawott? (;

Candice, for me; without a doubt. Roark, Byron and Crasher Wake are all pretty cool too, though.

Volkner tries too hard.

I don't really care that he is the popular choice, so I'm voting Volkner because I think personally he just has a great look and was quite exciting to challenge, when playing the game first time around.

He wasn't particularly challenging, but he was more challenging than some of the other Gym leaders of Sinnoh in my opinion.

Aside from Volkner, I like all of Sinnoh Gym Leaders.

With Roark and Candice being my favorites.

Crasher Wake. He looks like a luchador and is extremely hammy.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom