• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LT's AI Generated Costume Showcase

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
If you've been following my theaterverse stories (and the occasional performance in the remixed animeverse) I'm sure you've wondered what the gang's costumes look like. Since I can't actually draw to save my life, I was overjoyed to discover Craiyon (here), a free AI art generator.

So after testing it out and fine tuning how to word prompts to get particular kinds of outfits, I think I have enough costumes generated to start showing them off.

While this collection mainly focuses on the the Sensational Six (Ash-Misty-Brock-Serena-May-Dawn), I may occasionally feature costumes that other members and guests of the Niji Troupe might wear.

Most of the costumes featured in the Tawame theater look more Chinese-esque than Japanese-esque, but every so often you might see purely Japanese inspired costumes and the occasional Western costume, or an Eastern take on a Western costume.

So to start things off, here are the gang's training outfits--what they wear when they are practicing dancing, acrobatics, athletics, stage combat, and sometimes acting.

ashcostume00.jpg

mistycostume00.jpg

brockcostume00.jpg

serenacostume00.jpg

maycostume00.jpg

dawncostume00.jpg

Last edited:
  • Staff
For today's costume collection, here are the group's "standard" versions of their Six Spirit costumes--their best known and iconic recurring characters:

ashcostume21.jpg

mistycostume02.jpg

brockcostume06.jpg

serenacostume17.jpg

maycostume01.jpg

dawncostume02.jpg

• Staff
For today's mini costume collection, here are one version of the boys' and Serena's costumes to portray the three mahjong dragons:

brockcostume04.jpg

ashcostume05.jpg

serenacostume07.jpg

• Staff
With Halloween just around the corner, here are a selection of some guest training garbs:

chancecostume00.jpg

elenacostume00.jpg

midoricostume00.jpg

ethancostume00.jpg

lyracostume00.jpg

• Staff
As an extra to this week's episode of "The Shimmering Stage", here are the costumes everyone wore:

ashcostume30.jpg

mistycostume21.jpg

brockcostume39.jpg

serenacostume26.jpg

maycostume23.jpg

dawncostume27.jpg

noellecostume01.jpg

dustincostume01.jpg

• Staff
As a sneak peek of the performance in the new arc of "The Shimmering Stage", here are the costumes everyone is going to wear:

ashcostume31.jpg

mistycostume22.jpg

brockcostume40.jpg

serenacostume27.jpg

maycostume24.jpg

dawncostume28.jpg

• Staff
To officially welcome new heroes Liko and Roy to the theaterverse, here is what their training garb and Noble Spirit costumes look like:

1671304349733.png

1671304383049.png

1671304408010.png

1671304440228.png

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom