• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lurking all the year... then registering!

ivantuga2

Reaction score
Hi, Bulbagarden forums!

I've been visiting these forums since like February-March of this year and know all about the life of this community, the nature of the members, everything (well, at least about the Pokémon anime sub-forum, because that will be most likely the only place I'll be posting)! I don't really pay attention to the games.

I watched first the show in 2001 (1st season), but during all this decade I was just tuning in the episodes on the TV every once in a while, never holding serious interest in the show.
Only in May 2009 (at that time, football was my only true interest) by accident I've found on the Youtube the 1st episode of the show in my language (European Portuguese). That was the turning point in my life as a PokéFan! From that time on, I've watched the entire OS and in few days I'll be finishing watching the AG series.

Anyway, I joined the forums because from what I've been seeing, this is a fun and quite calm place to discuss things. In my area there are no people who I can discuss multiple aspects of the show with, so I needed a site just like this one.

Hi!EXACTLY the same! i normaly check on the forums,but i never joined and FINNALY registerd!

フシギの園にようこそ!

I really hope I got that right.

Last edited:
Was that "Welcome to the Bulbagarden Forums", only in Japanese?

Well, it was "Welcome to Bulbagarden" specifically, but yes. Literally, though, it translates to "Welcome to the Mysterious Garden", which also works... >_>

I remember lurking for about a month. Took guts for me to register, welcome ^^

I remember lurking for about a month. Took guts for me to register, welcome ^^

I lurked for all of 30 seconds, but that was during the Rocket takeover. I then joined a few months later.

Welcome to the forums! I lurked for like an hour and then i joined.

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.

I think I lurked for about 5-6 months?

Thanks.

Welcome to BMGf! I lurked for quite a bit too before I finally joined. Normally people are interested in the games and don't pay attention to the anime (or at least from what I've seen.) You're watching the entire series? If so, good luck to you man, you've got a long way to go.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom