• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Machotia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric ducks left, and sends his right hook flying aimed right under Grey's ribcage. hopefully he could knock the wind out of him early.

Michael watched the fight as it progressed. Eric was a skilled fighter, and he would have to be careful.

Gray quickly avoids it, then throws a punch just bellow Eric's ribcage.

Eric sees the hit coming and flexes. it hits, but he's not winded. while Grey's arm is still out, he throws a left jab aiming straight for the eye.

Anubis howls, then Gray throws his left fist into the incoming jab.

Eric's fist was bounced back. This guy was really smart when it came to blocking. he needed a new approach. He lunged foreward and with his hands up, he flung himself straight into grey trying to knock him off balance.

OOC: Yeah, you have. Elegantia shut down due to lack of activity.

Anubis howls again. Gray runs towards Eric, with his fist ready for a hit.

Eric Feigns with his left and swings his right in an uppercut, getting right into Gray's space, not giving him much area to maneuver.

Eric's punch slams into Grey, sending the boy toppling back, stunned

OOC: I'll act as ref.

Gray spit. "Nice!" He said, running forward, throwing multiple punches.

ooc: Should i wait? or should

Eric put his hands up and head down bracing himself for the inevitable impact

(sorry guys, was busy.)
Desh stood against the corner post, watching to see who'd make the next move.

(i figured out whats wrong with this. it's a boys achedmy. no girls ;) anyways, is anyone still there? or am i alone here?)

OOC: Sorry about that, went on a residential.

The punches struck at Eric's hands, battering him repetitively. One struck his arm, sending the gloves down at an odd angle.

Eric quickly retreated, spiraling around his apponent, Trying to fix his glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom