• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mela if mafia tries to kidnap someone and they're visiting someone else, does the kidnap not work?
Depends on role interactions. It may either not work for a specific reason or just bypass that option in the priority list and go for the next one instead.

Half-way point has passed.

Night 1 ends in 12 hours (-5 minutes).

Clarification
:
If you idle your action, it will be considered Stay At Home. If you keep doing it more nights, I may have to sub you out (temporary self-exile without the usual rulings until a sub is found and the slot automatically returns to village).

We haven’t talked set-up much, and maybe this is needless to say, but in a six player game I expect just 1 Mafia-like player. Might be easier to just RNG it, or let roles figure it all out if there is any.

We haven’t talked set-up much, and maybe this is needless to say, but in a six player game I expect just 1 Mafia-like player. Might be easier to just RNG it, or let roles figure it all out if there is any.
I’m not going to say anything about my role until I get something useful from it (because I royally fucked up last time). Anyone want a read list or anything? Or should we wait till day 2?

Personally wouldn't be able to make a reads list I don't reckon, it's been kinda null and hard to guage an opinion on anyone, I think we wait for a bit of info and see how we react from there.

I’m not going to say anything about my role until I get something useful from it (because I royally fucked up last time). Anyone want a read list or anything? Or should we wait till day 2?
Ehh, not much has happened since Day 1 - the reads would be really… weaksauce (I have never used that word but it feels the most fitting here for some reason, lol).

Personally wouldn't be able to make a reads list I don't reckon, it's been kinda null and hard to guage an opinion on anyone, I think we wait for a bit of info and see how we react from there.
I currently have 3 leans on people. The other 2 people are null. So it’s probably best to wait and see who gets killed/kidnapped before I share.

Night 1 End/Day 2 Start
ACTIVE
1 @JamieIsBored
2 @Calvinッ
3 @Potato-6
5 @Eri!
6 @HumanDawn

MISSING
4 @Minish

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours.
Phase Shortening is still an option, this time a majority of 3 ACTIVE players requesting it in Role PMs is required.

Please bear with me for a while as you all receive your action results.
EDIT: As of 15 minutes in, all actions have been processed.

Last edited:
I don't really have any info really. I can kinda guess the person I visited, visited someone else but have no info on who. I'd be happy to start a bit of discussion by saying I am looking for someone inparticular, I'm also told I would get info from this. But I have no way to tell if this would be information about said person / role, something about town, something about mafia etc. I'd be inclined to think it's the first option.

Anybody else got any info they would like to share?

OK if you got info that someone visited you, I did not so I guess that means someone did not visit me?

Not too sure what to do with the information but I suppose it's good to know.

I visited you, I was told that no one was answering the door so that leaves me to assume you did something that wasn't staying at home?

Game is still so confusing to me - nothing really happened? Minish is missing, so she can’t post in-thread? She is in a way, “dead” or limited in speech?

Game is still so confusing to me - nothing really happened? Minish is missing, so she can’t post in-thread? She is in a way, “dead” or limited in speech?
Minish cannot post in the thread. She is not necessarily gone forever from the game. I cannot disclose more about what she can exactly do when it comes to non direct thread speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom