• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Host Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Host Queue [Open Rule Discussion]

Woah, that would kinda you know, complicate things. But having two rival mafias seems like a nice idea.

Hey, I'm working on a game and I'm looking for thoughts.

You see, the twist to mine is that there's possibly going to be two mafia groups that are working to not only kill each other, but to also kill the townspeople.

Do you think it will be workable?

Definitely, Fwee's game did that, and that's actually not an uncommon way to play. I'd love to see a game like that again ^^

Oh, Sorry, I thought that was just a list and any 7 could be posting. Rather than a queue. I'll keep that in mind

*raises hand* I have a game in progress~ Though it probably won't be ready for a while. Just fyi.

Oh, Sorry, I thought that was just a list and any 7 could be posting. Rather than a queue. I'll keep that in mind

*points to thread title*

Should I boot up the signup thread for my mafia or not?

Yes, you may.

I have an idea: in a mafia i'm thinking about, you don't know any secondary effects your role has.

EDIT: darn it, i have to wait for warriors mafia to end before i can make one.

Last edited:

I have an idea: in a mafia i'm thinking about, you don't know any secondary effects your role has.

EDIT: darn it, i have to wait for warriors mafia to end before i can make one.

you can make it all you want, but you have to wait for it to end before you can start the signup thread.

hurristat is right.

If you're planning the roles and plot behind your game, please post that here so you can be added to the queue as soon as possible. Those who have theirs ready will be lined up on a first come first done basis.

If you are already done with everything, you'll be put in line behind Mintaka, otherwise if you're still working on role PMs and the like, you'll be placed in the 'Work In Progress' category.

put me in work-in-progress then.

Does Coasting wingull and mijzellfan have to be on the finished list before me? Or is it whenever one of us has finished our plot and Role PM's?

Does Coasting wingull and mijzellfan have to be on the finished list before me? Or is it whenever one of us has finished our plot and Role PM's?

The latter.

If you announce either here or in a PM to me, Ryuu or Phoenicks that you've completed all your story and Role PMs, you'll be added to the bottom of the 'Next Host' queue.

There's no real order to the In Progress queue.

You can takwe me off the list Rayne, Badal stole my game.

I see...

Well, you could always do another aspect of the Harry Potter Universe, right? [Would hate to see your effort go to waste like that]

Badal was very quick to the point, he completely ignored the list, but yeah, CW, I would've loved to play in your game.

You can takwe me off the list Rayne, Badal stole my game.

Or just use the same roles, just convert them to another universe. Like the Simpsons, where Harry Potter could be Harry Plopper.

On a light note, I'm next in the queue!

It was all set to :p I don't know, I might figure out something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom