• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am questioning the fact that Buoy is getting a bandwagon on him right now.

Mafia are at an obvious advantage, none of them are dead, and they are probably big in number enough to win soon.

Which is maybe why people are presenting a vote with no reasoning - and no defense from buoy.

Because of the number of mafia presumably left, I can only assume some people on the bandwagon are mafia, if buoy is town.

In ANY case - I know Buoy's role. And if he is telling the truth, whilst we would lose him and it's not exactly advantageous, I don't think lynching him will be the end of the world. You will see what I mean when/if he dies.

But the people on this bandwagon do not know his role. So they are voting for the grounds of, what, exactly?

This is of course if Buoy is town - if he is, I really suggest we look through who voted for him with zero defense. (aka momoka, nytie, gliscorman.. idk who else, probably a few more)

If he is mafia, then great - we can look at who didn't vote I suppose.

I have no personal reason to vote because I don't particularly a) think he is mafia and b) think a vote already on a bandwagon would be necessary

Vote:Buoy

I don't know why mafia targeted Harpy but I made the not so smart decision of telling Buoy of her role since I was kind of suspicious of her. And then she was killed that night. Idk why mafia would target her unless they thought she'd be a threat later on(she's not a bad scumhunter but I think she wasn't in a very good position before her death) or they knew of her nexus role through someone.

This is what caused me to vote Buoy. Previously odd antics and some even believing he is faking his post restriction also hurt him. Also note, since being accused, he has not responded at all to the accusations. If he had any viable defense or such, I would be more than happy to listen to him and possibly unvote him if the story was credible enough. Also the fact that missingno (who at this point we are mostly ignoring as we think he is a troll), is his biggest defender, doesn't do much to sway votes away from him either. If he had more credible sources, then perhaps the vote wouldn't be happening. As Jokool has said, he could be lying about his role, and Froakie, he may be lying to you as well. If Buoy is town, then it would be very unfortunate, but as you yourself said, it would not be the end of the world.

I don't see why he'd be faking his post restriction, the role he has according to his post restriction was a town role - however it is a conflicting role with an already dead player. And it wouldn't kill us to lynch him. He would have had to think up his post restriction before the game even started - would someone do that?

In buoy's defense, he has nothing to defend. As I said, his death won't be too bad for the town if he is town - I wonder if I outed his role how people who have already voted him would react... would discern the mafia I think.

@Froakie; Mijz claimed that both Buoy and TheMissingno. were mafia, and he flipped town when he died. That's enough of a reason for me, when we have no other leads.

@Froakie; Mijz claimed that both Buoy and TheMissingno. were mafia, and he flipped town when he died. That's enough of a reason for me, when we have no other leads.

And Mijz also claims the people who are mafia just before he dies in every single game based on his 'intuitions'. Intuitions mean nothing and as you can see, he didn't have a cop role or anything so I am quite sure those are based of zero evidence. That is literally no reason to believe anyone or go on a lead for something that evidence lacking.

so honestly

that is suspicious in its entirety

and i do not believe you are town

Vote: Nytie

Unvote: mlouden03.
Vote: Nytie.

And Mijz also claims the people who are mafia just before he dies in every single game based on his 'intuitions'. Intuitions mean nothing and as you can see, he didn't have a cop role or anything so I am quite sure those are based of zero evidence. That is literally no reason to believe anyone or go on a lead for something that evidence lacking.

so honestly

Funny how you lynched Mijz with literally no reason other than "we can go after Buoy if Mijz flips town" and then you declare that I'm anti-town for going along with his suspicions.

so honestly

Funny how you lynched Mijz with literally no reason other than "we can go after Buoy if Mijz flips town" and then you declare that I'm anti-town for going along with his suspicions.

Nope I didn't, I voted Mijz because of his claim and the fact that we couldn't find his role. If that's your only defense I'm going to keep my vote.

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 5-The Murder(31/8/13)

I can hardly blame Nytie for misunderstanding given your post when you voted Mijz:
Vote: Mijzelffan

if you turn up town i suggest voting buoy tomorrow. won't be harmful.
(it was harmful)

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 5-The Murder(31/8/13)

I can hardly blame Nytie for misunderstanding given your post when you voted Mijz:
Vote: Mijzelffan

if you turn up town i suggest voting buoy tomorrow. won't be harmful.
(it was harmful)

what was harmful? I meant voting buoy won't be, because of his role

so honestly

You are anti-town.

@Froakie; You bring up good points, especially the part where you mention that Mijz normally states his intuitions/suspicions before he dies. However, you missed one key part; Mijz was not confirmed to die when he made his accusations.

In fact, he responded promptly after only Missingno and Buoy had voted him (without defense). He had no reason to believe that, at that time, he was going to die. It was only later that the third vote (coincidentally you) came and secured Mijz's place on the chopping block.

We have more reason to lynch Buoy than we did Mijz, so why were you so keen on voting Mijz and then defending Buoy?

what was harmful?
Lynching Mijz of course :p

This is the longest day phase I have ever participated in.
And it will last like a week longer(on phone ATM) so yeah.

And if someone wants to mention the ones that haven't posted and remind them that they need to post it would be appreciated.

See, you guys still have a chance to make the common sense choice and unvote my friend Buoy.

I don't know anymore. I think it could be possible we're making a wrong move here now since I don't think Mij had high credibility either.

Unvote: Buoy

For the time being. It could have been a total coincidence Harpy was killed right after I told Buoy about her role. Someone just pm me or anything.

See, you guys still have a chance to make the common sense choice and unvote my friend Buoy.

0 defense, 0 reasoning behind unvoting, 0 motivation to change votes away from someone who was said to have been Mafia.

Froakie said:

Nytie said:

Iberia said:

GliscorMan said:
defending

Nytie said:

mlouden03 said:

Froakie said:

0 defense, 0 reasoning behind unvoting, 0 motivation to change votes away from someone who was said to have been Mafia.
Except that there is no evidence for him being mafia and Nytie is a much better target.

I'm more willing to believe Mijz's supposed credible source than I am you, of all people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom