• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

if I remember correctly from what happened before, we arent allowed to post during the night. some gamerunners even kill anyone who do so, so just warning people that soulmaster may not like us talking at all in any way through nighttime.

if I remember correctly from what happened before, we arent allowed to post during the night. some gamerunners even kill anyone who do so, so just warning people that soulmaster may not like us talking at all in any way through nighttime.

He'd have said in the rules that we can't.

I thought this No Lynch was boring, and I don't think the game went anywhere.

Its nice that it bored you but that's irrelevant to the game. We most likely avoided a mislynch since that's what usually happens when jumping on things D1. We had lot's of discussion so it gives us something to go off of tomorrow and since its night phase we can continue discussing without voting. The nightkill could give us something as well.

Its nice that it bored you but that's irrelevant to the game. We most likely avoided a mislynch since that's what usually happens when jumping on things D1. We had lot's of discussion so it gives us something to go off of tomorrow and since its night phase we can continue discussing without voting. The nightkill could give us something as well.

It's relevant to the game because I don't like the direction you let it take. Mislynches aren't necessarily bad, they too can give information. Actually, I've been waiting for you to counter what I told you.

@HumanDawn; I concentrated my attention elsewhere because you and I were just going around in circles and it was pointless to continue. FairyGaga then replied to me with an explanation to his action that was understandable and Buoy voted no lynch. That put it at two and I saw it better to no lynch than mislynch off little evidence. I rather wait and see what the night phase brings us before lynching someone.

@HumanDawn; I concentrated my attention elsewhere because you and I were just going around in circles and it was pointless to continue. FairyGaga then replied to me with an explanation to his action that was understandable and Buoy voted no lynch. That put it at two and I saw it better to no lynch than mislynch off little evidence. I rather wait and see what the night phase brings us before lynching someone.

No I didn't think we were going around in circles and I still want an explanation.

Mislynch who? FairyGaga?

@HumanDawn; FairyGaga, GM, Missingno: Any of them could have been town, and they were the ones that were getting serious or the most votes.

What are you even looking for a reply to? You felt that I was voting Fairy for difference of opinion to me it was a matter of an action I saw as anti-town because at the time he didn't explain what was up with the first.

What are you even looking for a reply to? You felt that I was voting Fairy for difference of opinion to me it was a matter of an action I saw as anti-town because at the time he didn't explain what was up with the first.

I pointed out somethings I thought were hypocritical for you to do and would like to know where you stand on that and why you don't think you're being hypocritical about them if you think so.

1) I don't even remember unova mafia so I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about
2) Fairy was voting off the fact that GM said first. I was voting off the fact that he was trying to lynch for what at the time seemed like no reason. While it was small it was still evidence the way I saw it.

Did i miss anything?

I think The Missingno. deserves a bit of scrutiny still, as he didn't post at all despite nearly being the target of a lynch. I did see him lurking, so unless he also got a role from Post Restriction Mafia that keeps him from posting during day phases, there's no reason why he shouldn't have spoken up in his own defense.

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't hear the last couple days, can someone please let me know in detail what I missed? I don't feel like reading the thread.

Also even though it's day 2 now I think it would be a good idea to do a No Lynch.

VOTE: No Lynch

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't hear the last couple days, can someone please let me know in detail what I missed? I don't feel like reading the thread.

Also even though it's day 2 now I think it would be a good idea to do a No Lynch.

Soulmaster said:
It is now Night 1
Please send in all night actions.

Why would you think that?

Buoy has some sort of condition where he can only talk using quotes. You. fairygaga, GM, amd MLcouden each had some votes on them. You really didn't miss much.

Why would you think a no lynch day 2 was a good idea if you hadn't been following the game?

Also, to add onto Boosty's post, no one was lynched day one.

@TheMissingno.; I saw you lurking yesterday, what do you mean you weren't here?

I don't know, personally while it still sucks to mislynch someone innocent having a no lynch really gets you nowhere. although it is erring on the side of caution so I can see why someone would want a no lynch...I just think trying to get as much information as possible is better lol.

@TheMissingno.; I saw you lurking yesterday, what do you mean you weren't here?

No your wrong, I wasn't here yesterday. I was not lurking, you must have misread.

Also I think it's a good idea to no lynch because why risk a mislynch, right?

Also I wonder why no one else has made a vote yet. If you are so against a no lynch, then why don't you vote for someone?

No your wrong, I wasn't here yesterday. I was not lurking, you must have misread.

I too saw you looking at the thread the other day.

Wouldn't it be a bit unlikely for two people to misread or mistake that?

About the no lynch thing, if it was day 1 then a no lynch might be a good thing. But a day 2 no lynch isn't going to get us anywhere, since it's always unlikely a nightkill will provide any information and it will remain this way until day 3. I don't have any candidates though since I really need to do a thorough re-read of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom