• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Maize's Wanted Thread! (please L@@K)

Re: Maize's wanted thread! (please look) @_@

it looks like you're on now! say hi and ill jump into wifi. if not, sure. i will meet you there then. i am not in uk. that would be 11:30 am for me

Sorry I missed you (and for spamming up your trade topic) - I really appreciate your patience with this. We will get it sorted I promise.

I just wish I could use that instant message thing - This'd be so much easier!

i wasn't on then today. i thought you meant tomorrow/friday

im in wifi now. yes. i invite you.

im in wifi now. yes. i invite you.

Okay - I am also in the room - I have never done this before so I am guessing it's the room in the middle of the Pokemon Centre with the TV and all the pannels on the floor. Mine says Standing by but I can't see you at all. Am I doing something wrong?

hmm lets reconnect/double check FC's

edit: double checked and reconnecting

I have rechecked and as long as it's the one in your sig then it's correct but I still cant see you. Do I need to do anything with the Pal Pad etc?

do you have my fc registered in your Pal Pad?

do you have my fc registered in your Pal Pad?

Yep - I am really sorry about this - I don't know what's wrong :(

It's definately the Nintendo Wifi at the middle lady in the Pokemon Centre that you go to right?

Yes. As far as I could tell, you should be seeing my avatar when you enter the wifi room. I'm puzzled as well.

Yes. As far as I could tell, you should be seeing my avatar when you enter the wifi room. I'm puzzled as well.

Grrrrrr This is so annoying and I have to go to work in a second. Could it be something to do with Nintendo? Can we try again tomorrow as planned?

ok. I cant guarantee that i will be on at that particular time but we will meet when we meet :) i hope it works then.

ok. I cant guarantee that i will be on at that particular time but we will meet when we meet :) i hope it works then.

Thank you for your patience. Shall I keep posting here to get your attention?

Re: *~+. Maize's Wanted Thread .+~*

David RM: no. Give me a Visitor Message on my profile. after this whole thing, you have gained enough posts to allow you to do that now. lol

Bump Edit: Original post updated.

I have 4 Hondew berries. I'll have 4 Kelpsy berries tomorrow (should be finished growing by then).

I'm interested in a female DW Vulpix

i can offer you a special bred quad egg move torkoal that i can transfer over to gen 5 for a dw vulpix :3
natures are in my sig (click the pic)

or if you'd like i can get you some ev berries, i have them all.

Last edited:
june_bug: the hondew berries sound good. i will have to start breeding more females

yourlilemogirl: torkoal sounds good i have a bunch of male dw vulpixes. i know you would prefer female so im going to start breeding..

yourlilemogirl: torkoal sounds good i have a bunch of male dw vulpixes. i know you would prefer female so im going to start breeding..

great ^_^ just let me know when you get a new batch in and i will go ahead and port over a torkoal. any nature you want specifically and would you like male or female?

i already have one for you. im just running around with eggs..

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom