• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

!MaKe AnD cReAtE yOuR oWn PoKeMoN tOwN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone can help me please do!
Does anyone ever get on anymore?!

ok, go to either photobucket.com or tinypic.com. Tinypic doesn't require a registration and is unlikely to be deleted. When uploading a picture, look for "Browse" and click it. It will show your files, it should take you to "my pictures" if you have Windows. When you picked your file, click "upload". It would show your picture on the right hand side with some words om the left. copy the words under " IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". then paste it onto you reply.

and be careful, if you keep posting like that, you may be banned.

sorry i didnt see your post... ok tinypic and put picture on yay!

6xx6l0.jpg

AND USE THE EDIT BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT! It won't look annoying, plus multi posts (posting after yourself without a different user separating it more than one time) is illigal here!

I can tell, can you fix the problem and delete the unnecessary posts and combine the posts you believe fit?

its too Fun! Im addicted. i could make a town for anyone

Check this
Can you make me a town that has lots of Blazikens, then? Call it BlaziTown.

P.S. This is the thread that made me join Bulbagarden...

Thank you!:):party::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom