• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

They can't replace Iris with anyone but Misty if you ask me, or maybe the female playable character.

V likes the Female Character more than the Male. (For once the female actually wears something since 3rd gen.)

Nobody likes my long words, whistling, or the Pokemon Center Theme song, so yes.

V has at least one pokemon song always stuck in their head, and multiple are recognizable for game and situation(I.E. 3rd Gen Battle Entrance Theme)

I prefer 3rd gen Pokemon but disliked the games themselves whereas I liked the 4th gen games.

V It is snowing where the person below lives.

No, I just have a loud and obnoxious voice, I actually have a very nice singing voice, if I can ever hear myself.

V will not forget to make an assumption to the person below V.

Yeah. Sure, dragons are cool, but wolves are more beautiful.

V thinks one of the Gen VI starters will have a monotype final form.

Nah, I think they are going to make Chespin a Grass/Ghost, Froakie a Water/Dark or something along those lines, and Fennikin actually a Fire/Psychic. If you watch the Trailer, you will see each of them using what I would assume to be a different move type after their move for the main typing.

V still wants them to make a Fighting-Psychic-Dark Starter set.

Back
Top Bottom