• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

No Idea, sorry.

V is missing 20 pokemon from being seen in the Unova Pokedex even after over 100 hours of play, like me.

yes. Lazy sunday with the smell of sausage, bacon and eggs to wake me up

Knows who Monta is from pokemon

Last snow I remember was christmas, and before that was Thankgiving of the last year.

V has had snow outside of winter before.

yep. in may

V thinks we need to let the people who made Angry Beavers run the pokemon anime

What is Angry Birds, I think they should just give up and quit the anime all together also, since so many people lost interest in it since they got rid of some of the best main protagonists they have had.

V thinks they should bring back Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, or Tracy also.

Was refering to the game series by Namco. It's okay. You don't have to know everything.

V Has completed the National Dex in a generation

fuck
no
i couldn't do that if i tried
though with that said, i've never actually tried

V plays a Final Fantasy game regularly

I don't play it regularly but I play it once in awhile

V Like caramel and cheese popcorn mixed together

i met govenor christy and govner Romney himself

Wonders if tate and liza were inspired by sherri and terri

Back
Top Bottom