• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Every human being can perform cell division! Didn't you know it, you're such a kid!
It's so-so. =w= I prefer 5Ds and GX by a fairly wide margin.
You deserve your disqualification from the Kingdom of Pokemon for loving 5D;s! :)

V doesn't like 5D's or else!

Last edited:
^ Depends on how hungry you are. =w=;

Person below is easy-going.

You deserve your disqualification from the Kingdom of Pokemon for loving 5D;s!
I don't personally care for that thread either way. Not like there's a prize for winning. And learn to accept that not everyone thinks the same way as you. :V Anyway... just felt I should address that.

You deserve your disqualification from the Kingdom of Pokemon for loving 5D;s!
I don't personally care for that thread either way. Not like there's a prize for winning. And learn to accept that not everyone thinks the same way as you. :V Anyway... just felt I should address that.

Come on, a little pointless hating is the salt and pepper of Fun and Games... Of course I can understand people not liking ZEXAL/liking 5ds/everything else. I hope you don't hold grudges over anything in a FUN nGamez forum.
And nope, I know Roman numerals.

V can't read a doctor's prescription...

My doctor has scribbles for handwriting, so nope.

v Has under 1,000 posts.

Take off the one in my post count, and you'd be right.

The person below likes gifs.

Swearing isn't the only thing considered baiting or insulting. This is a warning.
The discussion isn't suited to continue in this thread (or any thread frankly, as it isn't involved with participating in the game), so please it elsewhere, and keep it sportive.

---

Depends, if there's something I like about them.

V doesn't like sweet food.

Generally, yes. I have to be in the mood for sweets. When I am, it's usually chocolate.

The person likes dancing, but doesn't think they can personally dance.

Probably, because my handwriting's awful.

V has participated in a Pokemon international championship.

very rarely but only for fun and harmless stuff

Is not looking forward to see who gets to replace Iris and or Cilan at the end of the next arc

eh the second Yugioh series was my favorite

Still cant figure out what my username means

You are the first satelite of the planet Saturn, born in 1997?

V has never heard of SourGrapes Shipping before!

Nope. I don't even know why you do bother with electricity when you're a Blastoise....

V agrees with me.

Back
Top Bottom