• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Yeah, when I make an error or forget something.

V has contributed to Twitch Plays Pokémon

Haha what? (Nope)

V Would love to spontaneously yell at someone in a foreign language if they knew one.

I always do!! I always yell at my Best Friend's Spanish teacher, IN SPANISH, for making a lot of mistakes. Because she used to teach at an all-girl's school, and is not married, she's Androphobic (afraid of men) so she wasn't used to transferring to a Private School that has boys on it. when She found out that Aria (that's my best friend's name, btw) already knew more advanced Spanish from me, she told Aria to bring me to the class to correct her Spanish when she made a mistake. It was also good training to help get rid of her androphobia.

V Has a neighbor they aren't on good terms with.

Does not talking to your neighbors count? I think my mom knows more about neighbors than me by observing more.
My dad occasionally says hello to the dad next door.

V likes to sing and eat pancakes.

If Pokemon doesn't count then I tend to watch Disney Junior from time to time.

V has some kind of common Phobia. (I have Acrophobia, Fear of Heights, btw)

I have fears, but I don't fear them extreme enough for them to be considered phobias.

V Today is his/her's last day of winter break.

Nope, that was over a month ago.

V is looking forward to a game not for a Nintendo system.

Si! The Last Guardian, possibly Ni No Kuni 2, and something else that's not coming to me.

V Had a slice of cake today.

Salsa, Cumbia, Bachata, The only kind of dancing I know. Aria loves it!

V Occasionally has a messy room.

Yes, but it always is matted and mussed up into a light-brown tangela :p

\/ Has wanted to murder an NPC in pokemon.

But I haven't done a thing all day!

V Has three heads like a Dodrio. :p

Well obviously. Any other amount would be strange.

V Wants to rave at a posh party with glowsticks.

Back
Top Bottom