• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

No... you're lucky

but creepypasta are urban legend about video game/any other media meant to be scary (most of the time aren't)

V prefers Trollpasta

Well I do... I said that

Trollpasta is a creepypasta made by trolls

V thinks the Internet is weird

There is fan-fic for that (and the other way around too)

V is going to help me stop reading bad fan-fic

You would be better as the Head Writter because it is him who makes the overall plot

though, like I said... Executive Meddling, exactly what happened with Takeshi Shudō, the Head writer for Kanto to Johto, they didn't let him go on with his ideas, so it lead up with the filler-loaded Johto League and then at the end of that arc he gave up and fired himself

V is sad by his death

Well there were some Side Stories based on that...

V wants a Pokémon Z/X2 & Y2/Z2

Back
Top Bottom