• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I actually post around quite a bit in other places. I post about in the Sun & Moon section, The World Beyond, and I've got characters in both the Aeon and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dawn at War threads in the RP section so... Actually pretty active everywhere.

V- Also plays around in the RP section.

Used to be. They're all dead, though.

By the way, Jay, I was referring to Rick Astley in my last post, lol

The below person has beaten the entire campaign of Kid Icarus: Uprising on 9.0 Intensity.

Two lol. One of Ed from Cowboy Bebop and the other of Toon Link from Windwaker/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks :p.

V Likes shorts and thinks they're comfy and easy to wear c:.

Last edited:
I beleived I have mentioned obtaining some sembelence off various faberics designed to resemble a Shaymin on this forum before.

EDIT: Greninja'd. I do indeed like short shorts, as some musical ensemble once said.

V Is a fan of (non-Pokémon) turn-based PRGs.

Technically yes XD. jk I'm a living, breathing sandwich >:O.

v Has heard of the game Ib.

I have heard of it before, but I can't recall anything specific about it.

Speaking of games, V was just playing one before coming on here.

...Greninja'd. Again.

I don't even know what that place is. Maybe the Den-Liner could take me there...

The below person always starts on a climax.

Nope,but I got (Gre)Ninja'd for my first time in a different game today lol.

v Is a night person.

You are lucky that I came on at the exact right time xD Honestly, I've never really heard the saying 'get ninja'd,' so may someone please explain that to me.

V will somehow get ninja'd while telling me what it means.

Ninja (v): to have someone post as you are writing your post, thereby taking the response you were going to make, and making your response make zero sense, often requiring an edit on your part to respond to the post they made instead of the one above them. In the most extreme cases, it occurs literally seconds before you post. Past tense: ninja'd
EDIT: It appears I did not get ninja'd

V- Is a fan of the Paper Mario games (minus Sticker Star because everyone knows THAT was awful)

Back
Top Bottom