• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Force damn bats! *sets cave on fire*

V Has already gotten the mythical Pokemon for this month.

Yep. I got two, but then found out my Pokebank subscrition expired.

V wants someone to trade them back their second Jirachi but doesn't trust anyone.

I have not traded in so long - when I do is usually with myself
Jirachi isn't even a Pokemon I like

v - likes going out on long walks when the weather is nice and sunny

I always do... some grilled chicken breasts, white rice, mashed beans and scrambled eggs. All in the same plate.

V has played Miitomo a lot lately.

I am not really that fussed about Shadow, but I will indeed partake in the Sonic theming.

V Know what I'm talking about is also going to theme a Sonic character in the near future.

Probably not. That being said, I do have something related to my avatar that's both blue and fast.
Type: Formula!
latest

The below person would like to be the body of an F1 vehicle.

No! They're dangerous.

Let me try this again:

V hates bugs, carrots, and peppers. (Know the character before you answer)

No but my sister does.

V can never guess his/her death time.

Back
Top Bottom