• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Are you after the 15 minute arguement or the full half hour? Nah seriously though I don't really like arguing.

The below user knows what I was referencing in the above line. I would be surprised if the answer was 'no'.

Then be surprised. I'm surprisingly uninformed on a lot of references.

The below person has no idea why I could miss such an "obvious" reference.

I got one via wondertrade....does that count? XD

V Tries not to wondertrade overly common Pokemon.

Of course :p.

Eeh, Ninja'd XD. I think I have? Its been a bit since most of my wondertrades, and I tend not to remember things like that.

V Has played each gen VI game atleast once.

Err...I have one XD. Well actually, have immediate access to one is more correct lol.

V has a Gamecube.

Back
Top Bottom