• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Almost. Went to the library instead.
I can't remember if it was a genuine proposal or he was just screwing with my head, like the time he told me my grandmother ate my lemington. I blamed her for YEARS and now I've really got to make it up to her. I'm a victim of deception. That's why I'm half insane.

The person beneath me writes.

Arson isn't really my deal. Burning termites with a magnifying glass never did it for me. I tried to light a tiny fire on my ___'s porch near her favourite plants but I just got screamed at. It was one of those moments when you aren't thinking, but now arson has even less appeal. I wish it did, though. I'd love to be an arsonist.
But nah I just like hurting people with brute strength. When you're doing that special kind of exertion and you know they're in pain. Ahhhhhhh... okay you call that a sadist.

The person beneath me is a bit of a sadist.

what
WHAT
why would you even ask that
what is the matter with everyone
etiquette! don't TALK ABOUT THAT oh my god SHUT UP SHUT up

The person beneath me has etiquette! oh my god

*watching comedy movies*
I'm laughing a lot!!

v - is eating something with fish

Nope, only the first one, didn't enjoy them

v - has a plush or action figure next to its desktop/laptop

Not at all, tasty food