• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Yes, like three times in my life so far, and I hope it stays that way. The last time it happened was the worst, I was coming back from high school and I slipped entering the house, I hit my head so hard that I felt my voice echoing inside it, my vision got blurry and for a couple of seconds it went black. I went to my bed and just waited for it to pass, it was a very unpleasant moment to say the least.

Wants to learn to sing, or on the other hand already sings very well.

I have not been to a library since probably 2004 when I graduated from school. No books for me

the last thing they read was online
(diesn't matter what it was, not from a book, magazine, or newspaper)

Well, that's kinda unfair. The last thing I read was your post, as should be expected from anyone responding.
Before getting on just now I was reading I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver, and I was reading a physical copy so it could not in any sense be defined as reading something online. I haven't read any articles or anything besides short forum posts between setting it down and now.

V - Has changed their avatar within the past week

Last edited:
I like the carnivores more,
Raptors my favorite from the Jurassic era

has tried Natto before

I love them

has been walking in the rain sometime this year

depends on what it is, I do like some, not everything
so partially true, I do love sweet honey peanut butter

loves corn on the cob

Having a pepsi at break during work

Has been to south america

unless you count the competitive portion of online battles in Pokemon games, I don't

likes trying out newer foods

depends on what the sweet dessert is, not all taste bad, some can be good.
Majority of sweet food will need water to drink it down

likes drinking a soda once in a while

yes, I went to work at 8am, had to get up about an hour early to get showered, brekfast, and get ready .

at times likes taking scenic route when they go to their home

Back
Top Bottom