• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I have not but I do want to try at some time, it seems very therapeutic

V has a hobby that involves collecting something

I’d say most of my hobbies revolve around collecting something lol. I enjoy playing video games like Pokémon, Mario, and Animal Crossing which involve collecting. I was an avid stuffed animal collector but have slowed down a lot. I do collect Lego sets and interesting pieces.

V is in the process of playing a game that released (in the form you’re playing it) 10+ years ago.

How did you KNOW…
Because I should be as well, it's 5am :bulbaFacepalm:

I do know how to play chess! I like to think I was pretty good at it when I was younger as I was in Chess club in primary school for a little bit. A random memory I have was beating the headmaster at it. Nowadays i'd be awful at it!

In the same realm, V knows how to play Shogi?

Do I know how to play? yes. Do I know how to play and win? no. :wynaut:
It's fun, I probably prefer it over chess, but my grasp on it is still pretty terrible lol.

V owned a cell phone before modern smartphones were a thing.

I have at least had a phone loaned to me once as a child.

V has played at least one game that prominently features a deuteragonist that is of a canine descent/appearance. Could be a sapient one.

Back
Top Bottom