• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the worst episode ever

2. It's Ash vs Leon in the finals of the PWC. Ash has the upper hand, but in the climax of the battle Leon gets sad as well as his fans and he shouts "I JUST WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY". Ash chooses to lose on purpose so Leon's fans aren't disappointed, and both Leon and the PWC are never seen or talked again.
Wait this could actually be an interesting episode, in a grim dystopian kind of way. Like, trying to preserve Leon's title to keep Galar stable and...I'm thinking about this too much, aren't I?
I like musical episodes. :oops:
I'll say this a first time and I'll say it again: Po-GLEE-mon. Give us Pokémon singing pop songs and Broadway standards.

I'm thinking a continuation of the Shiny Riolu episode I posted the other day:

For the whole series absolutely no one-not even Cinderace-is concerned about how hostile and dismissive the little pup is towards Lucario, its a gag that we, the audience, are meant to find hilarious. Until we get to one special episode that was being hyped up to be about their relationship and development. The whole thing has us believing that, by the end of it, Riolu would finally begin to respect Lucario. After throwing himself in front of a dangerous attack to defend her, Lucario winds up in the Pokecenter with heavy injuries. Its the last ten minutes of the episode, where its a quiet moment between the two with Lucario pouring his heart out to his daughter and how does she respond? Obviously she's offended that he 'stole her kill' from earlier and kicks him as hard as she can, sending him flying out a nearby window.

Everyone-even Nurse Joy-is coincidentally waiting outside that very window, Goh recording it all with a camera and the others laughing at the hilarity. Ash, extremely disappointed in his Pokemon, released him on the spot without a second though. The screen fades to black while everyone laughs as if they had just been told the best joke in the world, all while Lucario continues to lie on the ground groaning in pain.

I'm aware that majority of the fandom likes Amourshipping, so...

Serena returns and gets a HUGE crush on Goh. Meanwhile, Ash is humiliated like never before and we get absolutely no appearance of Serena's pokemon, goal, or what she has been up to or any mention/flashback of Kalos. And her entire character development is thrown out the window for this two-episode(*gasp*) return of her being reverted back to what she was in the first half of XY.
This wins. The Meowth one was so funny it was epic but this would be the worst episode.

Ash finally wins the PWC but unfortunately time isn't kind to him as suddenly before he can accept his trophy and be declared the greatest Pokemon trainer, the space time-continuum rips open and starts destroying everything in it's path.

Everyone (all of Ash's friends, enemies and Pokemon) is sucked into the fiery vortex never to be seen or heard again. Ash barely holds onto something but is too unsafe and is thrown into it as he screams out "Noooooooooooooo!" before it closes leaving us with a ruined stadium. Emerging from the shadows, the staff of the series begin to laugh manically and state to the audience that they never really planned on having Ash win anything or Goh catching every Pokemon and that it was all just smoke and mirrors with their goals being described as silly.

They then smash a giant red button thus ending the show as a whole. The next program on air is a 24 hour live airing of a can of tomatoes rotating slowly.

They then smash a giant red button thus ending the show as a whole. The next program on air is a 24 hour live airing of a can of tomatoes rotating slowly.
You have no clue how much I died laughing while reading this. :LOL:

Idea: Pikachu gets mad at Ash for no reason-doing a rehash of the jealousy plot-and Goh is the one who has to solve everything, but for some reason, Ash is being a prick, Goh is put on a pedestal, and this takes place at Oak's lab for all Ash's pokemon to see their trainer acting like a prick. This leads to all of Ash's pokemon going to Goh, Ash being discarded from the anime, and Goh moving onto Gen 9 region with his new partners, Cinderace and Pikachu(okay, maybe my bias towards Ash and Pikachu is showing here, but Episode 30 insulted their friendship so badly-).

For a special arc in the anime, the anime writers are joined by Masashi Kishimoto, in a ten episode arc about the Poke girls. All of their personality is forgotten, all they talk about is love, they're all in love with Ash specifically, Ash is a generic shonen protagonist but worse, and to top it off, Ash gets Dues Ex Machinas that contradict his character of doing things on his own terms! Oh, and magically all the guys are competent and even more magically, characters like Cynthia need saving from a simple Rocket Grunt.

For a special arc in the anime, the anime writers are joined by Masashi Kishimoto, in a ten episode arc about the Poke girls. All of their personality is forgotten, all they talk about is love, they're all in love with Ash specifically, Ash is a generic shonen protagonist but worse, and to top it off, Ash gets Dues Ex Machinas that contradict his character of doing things on his own terms! Oh, and magically all the guys are competent and even more magically, characters like Cynthia need saving from a simple Rocket Grunt.
Starring Serena

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom